RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

RRiFe

OMG!!!! Can someone please confirm with me that the information that I received from a MAC employee regarding the "Riri Loves M.A.C" collection for fall & holiday is true??? I was told that one of her lipsticks debuting & coming out was a lipstick shade called "Breezy"!!??? LOL .......I really wanna believe who had told me this but SERIOUSLY......they are no longer a valid couple so WHY would she do that to herself....put out a lipstick of her ex-man's name!!!! I'm still LOL about this!!!! LOL LOL
I saw a comment on IG about this! The girl said that the lip will be in the holiday collection, maybe it's because she made the collection in February, when she was with him

erine1881

965e81a9_image.jpeg

sagehen

based on those swatches, I might want nothing but the nude, which is the item I used to NOT want. I am with everyone else who was disappointed in TTT.

RedLadi

Ttt reminds me of a darker version of heuax and very dupeable color. Especially since mac is coming out with a retro matte collection

shontay07108

Wow. Not what I expected. Really disappointed in the orange lipstick. It does kinda look like meltdown. I was expecting a more orange version of Crazee. TTT is disappointing, too but that was a wait and see for me anyway. The nude isn't so horrid, but it's meh. Even the liner and the RRW gloss that I thought I would get look unremarkable. Think I'll just get something from Retro Matte and skip this. Oh, well.