RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

kimibos

here it goes ladies and gents...now we can only guess colors and names.
Thanks!!!
th_DANCE.gif

^^^ ohh the lipticks are a mystery!
huh the bronzer is like the optical one from the art of powder collection. im going to pass. i can see how the idea of the 239/217 together is good, but double ended brushes drive me insane i dont know why. i just loathe them, in general. i wouldnt get it even if a leprechaun made it by hand out of unicorn hair with gold ferrules. damn leprechaun why double ended!
getyou.gif

Mac found a way of selling those pearlfusion shadows, i guess! just put the R on them!

erine1881

Thanks!!! :happydance: ^^^ ohh the lipticks are a mystery!  huh the bronzer is like the optical one from the art of powder collection. im going to pass. i can see how the idea of the 239/217 together is good, but double ended brushes drive me insane i dont know why. i just loathe them, in general. i wouldnt get it even if a leprechaun made it by hand out of unicorn hair with gold ferrules. damn leprechaun why double ended! :getyou: Mac found a way of selling those pearlfusion shadows, i guess! just put the R  on them! 
:agree: I think double-ended brushes are tacky as all getout!
[COLOR=CC99FF]Interested in the eyeliners if they are new colors.[/COLOR]
I'm guessing they're On The Hunt and Pure Show (for holiday).

luvlydee

:agree: I think double-ended brushes are tacky as all getout! I'm guessing they're On The Hunt and Pure Show (for holiday).
Yea im like on the hunt has got to be one of them lol And i hate double ended brushes also but its riri and i love the 217 brush so its coming with me. I don't care if i have to stand it up in my brush holder with the 239 on the bottom lmao not really a fan of 239

kimibos

And i hate double ended brushes also but its riri and i love the 217 brush so its coming with me. I don't care if i have to stand it up in my brush holder with the 239 on the bottom lmao not really a fan of 239
lol.gif
same here i like the 242 more.

Pinkdollface

here it goes ladies and gents...now we can only guess colors and names.
Thanks for sharing! It seems so boring. I'm only interested in the lippies.

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

iagree.gif

I think double-ended brushes are tacky as all getout!
I'm guessing they're On The Hunt and Pure Show (for holiday).
I was interested in the superslick liquid liners until this, booooriiiing!!

erine1881

Yea im like on the hunt has got to be one of them lol And i hate double ended brushes also but its riri and i love the 217 brush so its coming with me. I don't care if i have to stand it up in my brush holder with the 239 on the bottom lmao not a fan of 239
:lol:   same here i like the 242 more. 
:blink: wha!? The 239 is the best thing that's come along since the 217!!!
more repromotes!? 
They've yet to release a new shade of superslick since they've launched, i highly doubt they'd do so in this collection. :dunno:

StrongWoman

Thanks, hwdsprincess, for the info. This collection seems purely geared toward RiRi Navy. At least they didn't go ahead and put an "R" on a Carbon/Showstopper duo. I will check out the lippies because they have been consistently good, but I am surprised by the appearance of yet another bronzer and disappointed by the Pearlfusion eyeshadows.

raych1984

I'm kinda glad that this looks like a mini haul for me, as I'm pretty sure Divine Night will clean me out!!
mac_atemywallet.gif

luvlydee

For those of you who dont remember here is the lipstick rihanna wore and said its part of one of her collections. Now to me it looks like talk that talk with s layer of silver. So maybe shes coming out with a silver lipstick? To use as a overlay??

DMcG9

Double ended brushes are the worst. So cheap looking! Not really moved by anything else in this collection either. I'm kind of hoping the lipsticks suck too. I've got RRW and if that silver lipstick is coming down the line that's a pass for me. So only one more to find out about... I'm Riri'ed out.