RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

hwdsprincess

Ooooooooooh I got JUICY details I don't have names but it's 3 lipsticks 2 veluxe pearlfusion eye shadows 2 superslick liquid eye liner 1 bronzing powder 1 nail lacquer 1 riri heart MAC makeup bag 1 brush And I saw what it looks like in a black and white pic the bag looks like it might be gold the packaging has the "R" on it again

Suhsealeh

Ooooooooooh I got JUICY details I don't have names but it's 3 lipsticks 2 veluxe pearlfusion eye shadows 2 superslick liquid eye liner 1 bronzing powder 1 nail lacquer 1 riri heart MAC makeup bag 1 brush And I saw what it looks like in a black and white pic the bag looks like it might be gold the packaging has the "R" on it again
Yes! A collection I might be able to buy most of the products! The bronzing powder is mine!

hwdsprincess

I snapped a pic too give me a few minutes I'll load when I get home......only thing is pic is in black and white... I also learned there will be a black Friday lipstick looks just black to me, and a punk couture collection comes out dec 26; and and extra dimension collection as well but don't remember dates.

KrystalAnne

And I saw what it looks like in a black and white pic the bag looks like it might be gold the packaging has the "R" on it again
Hmm...I think the only things I'd want are the 2 lipsticks depending on what they look like of course. Thank God! I hope I don't like the lipsticks so I don't feel like I even need to get involved with another crazy launch.

pinkpaint

A bronzing powder in the Fall/Winter is kind of random. Maybe it'll make a good contour color. I wonder what the lipsticks will be? There hasn't been a pink yet. I'm more excited for the Extra Dimension collection than I am for this one.

Richelle83

A bronzing powder in the Fall/Winter is kind of random. Maybe it'll make a good contour color. I wonder what the lipsticks will be? There hasn't been a pink yet. I'm more excited for the Extra Dimension collection than I am for this one.
I was just thinking the same thing!

shontay07108

No thank you to those pearlfusion shadows. Yuck. I am only interested in the lipsticks. It seems when they got to the Holiday collection Mac said F--k it. Even they are over it.

erine1881

I snapped a pic too give me a few minutes I'll load when I get home......only thing is pic is in black and white... I also learned there will be a black Friday lipstick looks just black to me, and a punk couture collection comes out dec 26; and and extra dimension collection as well but don't remember dates.
I posted info on these collections quite awhile ago.

Rainbunny

What kind of brush?

Ana A

I also learned there will be a black Friday lipstick looks just black to me, and a punk couture collection comes out dec 26; and and extra dimension collection as well but don't remember dates.
Thank you :), interested in the black Friday lipstick.......kind of off topic but are the black Friday lipsticks usually in store only?

SavannahLovely

I'm happy this collection will be small, more money for Divine Night. And another Extra Dimension collection?!?! I'm thrilled! :eyelove: