RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

Ana A

I keep coming back for the lipsticks and end up leaving with everything else so sadly this won't be any different. Its kind of nice to know that it won't be a big collection with the holidays in store and all..........

MACina

Hey everyone so today instead of waiting online for the riri release, I called my local Mac store to ask for availability on items I wanted yo b/u. So I went and got what I wanted and my friendly MA told me that the riri holiday collection packaging is going to be rose gold still but different design as signature. And she said that there's going to be 2 new lipsticks, new eyeshadow palettes which are not going to be like the fall collection. Instead of being round shadows, they're going to be like the Veluxe Pearlfusion eyeshadow palettes. And also mentioned that there's going to be another blush. So let's wait to see the color story.
Thank you very much for sharing, lizzylu23
bouquet.gif

hwdsprincess

When I went to buy my things in store the other day I was like 12th in line the Mac girl was walking around showing us holiday stuff and she briefly showed the riri holiday but I'm sorry I didn't even pay attention cuz the line was moving and I just wanted my stuff the actual holiday kits are in black and white nice palettes and sets the usual eye set, lips set and a bigger one that almost seemed like a cute clutch for the riri I want to say there was a light pink nude almost haute altitude looking but I could be confusing it w the holiday sets I just put my info for them to call me I def cut her short cuz I did not want to miss out on my stuff nude had already sold out when I reached my spot lol I felt bad for the girls that were in line before me and decided to test and miss out

hwdsprincess

Sorry just saw divine night collection and that's what I saw, it looks so nice either way.... Man holiday collections are always the best ones and always when it's the time of year to spend on Xmas gifts and Mac...whew I'm already broke Just looking at things

MRV

Quote:
One good thing about buying at a local store or counter exclusively is that you get to be known as a good regular customer. No matter what they say about not reserving items in advance or taking orders over the phone, etc. if they know you and count on you to be a steady customer who boosts the sales figures, chances are you will be able to get everything you want headache free.

Sometimes it would be more convenient for me to order online or to buy from another store location, but I always wind up sticking to my usual store for everything and my loyalty has paid off - PLUS I've met some great people who are now personal friends!!! That's honestly the very best part!

You are so right, Liba!

Quote: Originally Posted by lizzylu23

Hey everyone so today instead of waiting online for the riri release, I called my local Mac store to ask for availability on items I wanted yo b/u. So I went and got what I wanted and my friendly MA told me that the riri holiday collection packaging is going to be rose gold still but different design as signature. And she said that there's going to be 2 new lipsticks, new eyeshadow palettes which are not going to be like the fall collection. Instead of being round shadows, they're going to be like the Veluxe Pearlfusion eyeshadow palettes. And also mentioned that there's going to be another blush. So let's wait to see the color story.
Uh, a skip!
cheerleader.gif

MACGal1

I am excited! I hope I can follow the thread. Hopefully the lippies will be better than the Fall collection. Hopefully there is a dark matte in the collection that really has a nice color. We will see!
cheerleader.gif

Dolly Snow

I am excited! I hope I can follow the thread. Hopefully the lippies will be better than the Fall collection. Hopefully there is a dark matte in the collection that really has a nice color. We will see!
cheerleader.gif
I am hoping for really interesting colors for her holiday collection.

martiangurll

I am hoping for really interesting colors for her holiday collection.
Hoping for interesting but predicting it will be similar to the regular line, with easy dupes and frenzy out of proportion to the uniqueness. I am sorry to be pessimistic, but I am over RiRigate and ready for her to stop taking up space with lame collections. (That being said, I thought Heaux, RRW and RRB were lovely). I just want new colors. I know in reality they probably don't exist, but they can come up with good colors that haven't been done before time and time again, in these products with new formulation.

MACGal1

I am hoping for really interesting colors for her holiday collection
True. Out of all the lippies I have only loved RRW RRB and Heaux. Like I said let's keep our fingers crossed. To be honest thinking in my head that the Fall collection was the last one I was kind of happy!

NaomiH

Hoping for interesting but predicting it will be similar to the regular line, with easy dupes and frenzy out of proportion to the uniqueness. I am sorry to be pessimistic, but I am over RiRigate and ready for her to stop taking up space with lame collections. (That being said, I thought Heaux, RRW and RRB were lovely). I just want new colors. I know in reality they probably don't exist, but they can come up with good colors that haven't been done before time and time again, in these products with new formulation.
iagree.gif
I look forward to seeing what the collection consists of, but I don't have high hopes for anything too unique or awe inspiring at this point. Nice? Yes. Wow factor? Probably not.

KrystalAnne

Yeah, but who knows..maybe they saved the best for last? Guess we'll see soon enough considering November is right around the corner.

What shades/formulas do you want to see from MAC?

MakeupAddict22

This collection seems to be right around the corner, I feel like I need to start getting ready for this one lol..Mac can I enjoy my ri ri fall collection high first ...ughh

ARmakeupjunkie

One good thing about buying at a local store or counter exclusively is that you get to be known as a good regular customer. No matter what they say about not reserving items in advance or taking orders over the phone, etc. if they know you and count on you to be a steady customer who boosts the sales figures, chances are you will be able to get everything you want headache free.

Sometimes it would be more convenient for me to order online or to buy from another store location, but I always wind up sticking to my usual store for everything and my loyalty has paid off - PLUS I've met some great people who are now personal friends!!! That's honestly the very best part!
I would love that to be the case but, where I live there is only one MAC counter. I know at least five of the MAs and I'm sure they all have their favorite, steady customers. When they only receive three of some of the items that everyone knows will be hot items and one will be a tester, some of the favorite, steady customers will miss out, as well as everyone else. That's the only reason I ordered some of the items on-line. My favorite MA told me that they only received two or three of some of the lip items and that's mostly what I wanted. I can't always sneak out of work and be at the counter when the store opens on launch days.

sheROCKS

I hope its not only in-stores....thats ridiculous. I can't believe its coming out so soon though! AND 6 lipsticks? It better be new ones and not old ones..Hopefully Ririwoo ain't one of the 6 but it probably will.

Ana A

I hope its not only in-stores....thats ridiculous. I can't believe its coming out so soon though! AND 6 lipsticks? It better be new ones and not old ones..Hopefully Ririwoo ain't one of the 6 but it probably will.
I don't think it'll be 6 lipsticks, Richelle made a comment about how many products we've seen so far and she mentioned the 6 lipsticks they've released so far..not sure if that's what you're referring to? lizzylu23 commented last night that one of the makeup artists at her store said there would be two new lipsticks, new eyeshadow palettes, and a blush along w/other items.

sheROCKS

I don't think it'll be 6 lipsticks, Richelle made a comment about how many products we've seen so far and she mentioned the 6 lipsticks they've released so far..not sure if that's what you're referring to? lizzylu23 commented last night that one of the makeup artists at her store said there would be two new lipsticks, new eyeshadow palettes, and a blush along w/other items.
Oh crap, I guess I just breezed through and saw 6. Hm. Hopefully the two will be good then! Wonder when the info will be out on the lipsticks.

KMQE716

I talked to my MAC lady today, it's only 3 lipsticks in this set, Riri Woo and 2 others which she forgot what they looked like. Comes out in December, she said. White packaging with rose gold accents. Very gorgeous as she said.