RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

NaomiH

Definitely only buying from the counters or on Nordies etc. MAC online can suck it.

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

That's my rule from now on also. Sad you can't even buy from a company's own site.

Same here, 2 1/2 hours to buy a damn lip pencil (I wanted BGGG too) is just ridiculous! MAC really needs to get their act together or go back to the more "free for all" method of releasing collections because their waiting room is an effing joke!

MacNcheese

It damn sure is a joke. How is it fair for some people to wait 2 hrs and have others jump on and get through in 20min? And, look how many people posted how some of their devices never got through and they opened others and were able to place orders.

liba

Definitely only buying from the counters or on Nordies etc. MAC online can suck it.
One good thing about buying at a local store or counter exclusively is that you get to be known as a good regular customer. No matter what they say about not reserving items in advance or taking orders over the phone, etc. if they know you and count on you to be a steady customer who boosts the sales figures, chances are you will be able to get everything you want headache free.

Sometimes it would be more convenient for me to order online or to buy from another store location, but I always wind up sticking to my usual store for everything and my loyalty has paid off - PLUS I've met some great people who are now personal friends!!! That's honestly the very best part!

Audrey C

I didn't expect to buy any Riri items (I'm not a fan and hate the large siggy), but I love warm neutrals and had to get Her Cocoa, and I couldn't resist trying Diamonds CCB. Not sure about any holiday collection; I used to love matte lippies but I've gotten bored of them lately; I've been reaching for the deeper cremesheens. I like how moist they are.

I hope whoever the next spokesperson is, MAC doesn't replicate the whole waiting room thing. I spent less than 1/2 hour getting the two items I wanted and that was already 20 minutes too long.

cocodivatime

If this holiday collection is in stores only then we wont have to worry about the online madness....but then quantities will be more limited. Dang. Can't win

ShanOrieal

I'm excited to see what's going to be in this collection. I just hope I can keep up with this thread. I be trying y'all but work always gets in the way lol

ShanOrieal

Gosh I hope it's not only in stores bc I have one mac stand alone store in my city and only two mac counters and the quantity is always limited. It's like they only get two of each limited edition lipstick unless the employees are just buying up everything before launch day.

lizzylu23

Hey everyone so today instead of waiting online for the riri release, I called my local Mac store to ask for availability on items I wanted yo b/u. So I went and got what I wanted and my friendly MA told me that the riri holiday collection packaging is going to be rose gold still but different design as signature. And she said that there's going to be 2 new lipsticks, new eyeshadow palettes which are not going to be like the fall collection. Instead of being round shadows, they're going to be like the Veluxe Pearlfusion eyeshadow palettes. And also mentioned that there's going to be another blush. So let's wait to see the color story.

Dolly Snow

Hey everyone so today instead of waiting online for the riri release, I called my local Mac store to ask for availability on items I wanted yo b/u. So I went and got what I wanted and my friendly MA told me that the riri holiday collection packaging is going to be rose gold still but different design as signature. And she said that there's going to be 2 new lipsticks, new eyeshadow palettes which are not going to be like the fall collection. Instead of being round shadows, they're going to be like the Veluxe Pearlfusion eyeshadow palettes. And also mentioned that there's going to be another blush. So let's wait to see the color story.
Good to know! Any word on a beauty powder or something inside another compact?

MissBeautyBunni

Sounds like a big skip on those

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I'm excited for the lipsticks...can't wait for the color story!!*~*

ForeverJenn

Probably just the new lipsticks for me ..... Maybe

Latest posts