RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

DMcG9

Wow 30 products for her holiday line.  That is alot but now that means I have better chance of loving more of her line.
I think it's 30 products over the course of all the releases. I'm not a big fan of Rihanna and although I've enjoyed some items (all lipsticks), I'm ready for her year of Mac domination to be done. It was just a bit too much imo. I'm exhausted. :sigh:

Richelle83

That is alot but now that means I have better chance of loving more of her line.
I think it's 30 products over the course of all the releases. I'm not a big fan of Rihanna and although I've enjoyed some items (all lipsticks), I'm ready for her year of Mac domination to be done. It was just a bit too much imo. I'm exhausted.
sigh.gif
New products so far we've seen 15 of them

6 lipsticks
2 palettes
2 lip pencils
1 blush duo
1 blush
1 ccb
1 lipglass
1 lustre drop

Guessing the other 15 will be in this collection.

MacNcheese

I only have counters where I live, so I really hope this is online/at counters. With 30 items total I have to believe that we'll either see all of the previous items or a shitload of perm stuff. Either way I am anxious to see the color story.

luvlydee

New products so far we've seen 15 of them [COLOR=333333]6 lipsticks[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]2 palettes[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]2 lip pencils[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]1 blush duo[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]1 blush[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]1 ccb[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]1 lipglass[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]1 lustre drop[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Guessing the other 15 will be in this collection.[/COLOR]
So like perm items like the mascara and lashes dont count towards the line even though they have special packaging. Interesting. Im pretty sure theyll be more than 1 nail polish. Im guessing 3 lol 1 or 2 brush bags. Theres gotta be 1 compact and im thinking that could be the beauty powder. And of course more lip colors im thinking 3 new lippies (not including riri woo) and idk what else. single shadows?? Fluidlines?

MacNcheese

Knowing there will be so many items has whittled down my fall list. I have a feeling I'll want a bunch of stuff from this and DN. I hope that the packaging is nice, because I could use a new makeup bag.

Richelle83

Im pretty sure theyll be more than 1 nail polish. Im guessing 3 lol 1 or 2 brush bags. Theres gotta be 1 compact and im thinking that could be the beauty powder. And of course more lip colors im thinking 3 new lippies (not including riri woo) and idk what else. single shadows?? Fluidlines?
Well if you counted all the other parts of Fall then this collection would be really small.

Maybe 2 powders, 3 or 4 lipsticks, 2 blushes, 2 palettes, 2 or 3 nail polishes, 2 bags. Probably all wrong lol.

Tahsin

As a Rihanna fan I want the collection to quickly be over too, only because I'm going broke.
mac_atemywallet.gif

Ana A

I don't know how accurate Temptalias blog is/was when she first announced it but she said that the fall collection would feature 16 products, but if we count the two sets of lashes and the two brushes it makes it 20 products. She also said that the holiday collection would include 10 products including nail polish, makeup bag and more lipsticks. I imagine Ririwoo occupies one of those ten spots and so does the nail polish/es but I wonder if the bag is included in the 10 item count....I guess we'll know soon enough

EOTD-Fanny

I think it's 30 products over the course of all the releases. I'm not a big fan of Rihanna and although I've enjoyed some items (all lipsticks), I'm ready for her year of Mac domination to be done. It was just a bit too much imo. I'm exhausted. :sigh:
I feel the same way...

Dolly Snow

New products so far we've seen 15 of them

6 lipsticks
2 palettes
2 lip pencils
1 blush duo
1 blush
1 ccb
1 lipglass
1 lustre drop

Guessing the other 15 will be in this collection.
I reread what I wrote lol I meant to say 30 was alot for an over all collection. My mind was exhausted with all the things coming out lol.

OctoberViolet

Oh wow. I am looking forward to this Holiday collection. I wish it were online as well. Not sure I will be able to get to the store in time before everything is sold out. I need a color story also.

SavannahLovely

I hope this collection gets me more excited than the Fall one. I will be excited regardless though, because then we are done with Riri! I already didn't care for her, and this whole mess with the collection launches has not helped lol.

Latest posts