RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

Richelle83

I talked to my MAC lady today, it's only 3 lipsticks in this set, Riri Woo and 2 others which she forgot what they looked like. Comes out in December, she said. White packaging with rose gold accents. Very gorgeous as she said.
Thank you!!! Bummer only 2 more lipsticks are added. And in December...ugh.

allthingsglam

I'm happy only 2 more lippie added so I can be done with this riri collection I have to save my $$$$ for nars new collection so beautiful

Tahsin

The UK MAC workers on email and chat are absolutely rubbish!! They couldn't even tell me when the RiriHeartsMAC Fall collection was suppose to release even after Rihanna said herself. Of course I knew when it will release here but I was just testing them lol.

Ana A

I talked to my MAC lady today, it's only 3 lipsticks in this set, Riri Woo and 2 others which she forgot what they looked like. Comes out in December, she said. White packaging with rose gold accents. Very gorgeous as she said.
December sounds better than November but I can only imagine the craziness that's gonna go down with the Holiday shopping and all, Thank you for sharing :)

Lipstickdiva420

Sounds so pretty!!!!

kimibos

is there an specific date for this? i went back to the first page and it only says nov. do you guys think its going to be at the beginning or the end of November?

martiangurll

Yeah, but who knows..maybe they saved the best for last? Guess we'll see soon enough considering November is right around the corner. What shades/formulas do you want to see from MAC?
Lets hope they did save the best for last! I'm wishing for a blue based purple lippie, a warm peachy pink retromatte, a cool midtone pink with silver microglitter/sheen, and maybe a true orange coral (although that would not necessarily go with a holiday collection) AND maybe a deep red with gold frost. For blush I'd love a matte cool toned tan and a rosy brown with silver sheen. A beauty powder like forever marilyn but less warm toned and a pale lavender one. I'd like a quad similar to or repromote of spiced chocolate

MACGal1

Lets hope they did save the best for last! I'm wishing for a blue based purple lippie, a warm peachy pink retromatte, a cool midtone pink with silver microglitter/sheen, and maybe a true orange coral (although that would not necessarily go with a holiday collection) AND maybe a deep red with gold frost. For blush I'd love a matte cool toned tan and a rosy brown with silver sheen. A beauty powder like forever marilyn but less warm toned and a pale lavender one. I'd like a quad similar to or repromote of spiced chocolate
This sounds so beautiful! I am over here dreaming. Lol.

elegant-one

eyelove.gif
Yes...especially those blushes! I want a pale lavender one too

KMQE716

Thank you!!! Bummer only 2 more lipsticks are added. And in December...ugh.
right i should of asked but im for sure she would of told me if she remembered. maybe it will be after Christmas so i can pray i have a GC to buy it all with lol