RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

stacekang

I leave Specktra only for a day and now I come back to this... Must be the holidays... Tis the season to be jolly, TROLLALALALA, LALALALA

steaminghot

PB no liner. ..
ed506a48_2013-12-1018.39.40.png
does the lipstick get more matte with wear ? it looks very creamy for a matte.

bajandoc86

Got connects in the white house too? Just stop and take a seat please.
^^ THIS. Honestly, just shut up! It's like that incessant chatter of the chick who nobody is friends with but she hangs around like the lingering smell of mouldy cheese. Just blah blah blah blah. And ALL of it is incorrect!

Girl get yo life and leave us alone!

xlisaa

thats true...but i have 2 friends who are drivers....so they tell me that all their packages have to be delivered by a certain time frame....if not they get in trouble....so what some do is stay out that extra hour to deliver ...but the ones who have their truck with 3 packages left, ..they wanna go home on time..so they wait another day...
Nope, not even true at all. I have had friends needing to work overtime for UPS because of the amount of packages they had. They had to go through it before heading back & most of them has had 15 hour shifts this past week because of all the Black Friday & Cyber Monday. I had my Wii U delivered to my door at 10 PM last week because it was an item I was not able to put on will call so I had no choice but to wait all day for it, they DO ship late night and I am in California too.

cocodivatime

I tried to sift through the past few pages but I don't see anything. Anyone have pics wearing or swatching Bad Girl RiRi on NC44-45 ish skintone?

yourstrulysara

I have a feeling BGRR will end up looking like NYX Thalia on me, based on the pictures and swatches posted, it appears so. I'm not complaining tho I'm an NW35.