RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

elegant-one

You're a crackhead!? I'm a crackhead! I keep refreshing and I'm done with this shit!
th_crazy.gif
I've been doing the same darn thing
amuse.gif

DMcG9

Mods you guys need to do something about prettylov, the nonsense she's talking over here is nothing compare to the reckless hurtful things she's saying in the punk couture thread. About how young girls get raoed snf molested because of what they wear and how they dress.
WTF???!!!!! Get that nonsense gone.

rtz13

I feel like such a crackhead. I keep refreshing pages hoping for a restock of bgrr or for it to pop up at the other places. When I call said other places, they keep insisting it's up and tell me that I can now purchase the smoked cocoa eyeshadow

Athomasgsu

Mods you guys need to do something about prettylov, the nonsense she's talking over here is nothing compare to the reckless hurtful things she's saying in the punk couture thread. About how young girls get raped and molested because of what they wear and how they dress.
EEK!!!!!

HauteFace Mimi

Finally caught up with this thread! Lol I just knew it was a matter of time. Any who to thee ladies posting the eyeliners, I was going to skip now I feel like I need the liners, bronzer and nail polish. May God grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change.

Athomasgsu

Finally caught up with this thread! Lol I just knew it was a matter of time. Any who to thee ladies posting the eyeliners, I was going to skip now I feel like I need the liners, bronzer and nail polish. May God grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change.
Me too! I think I want to add the silver eyeliner

babygirlLAH

Wow, there are no words to express how disgusted I am feeling over reading that.
Mods you guys need to do something about prettylov, the nonsense she's talking over here is nothing compare to the reckless hurtful things she's saying in the punk couture thread. About how young girls get raped and molested because of what they wear and how they dress.

Medgal07

^^ THIS. Honestly, just shut up! It's like that incessant chatter of the chick who nobody is friends with but she hangs around like the lingering smell of mouldy cheese. Just blah blah blah blah. And ALL of it is incorrect!

Girl get yo life and leave us alone!
lol.gif
That's the Christmas spirit
th_thb5ed765e.gif
clapping.gif

NaomiH

Welcome back Kiki! I'm way jealous you went on the drag cruise! I hope you had a blast. :)
heeeeey laydeez :cheer: im back from my drag cruise tryin to play catch up...im NOT goin back thousands of pages so if its a repeat question ummm i dnt care just answer me dmn it.... IS THERE ANYTHING IN THIS COLLECTION WORTH GRABBIN??? im gettin rather bored wit mac now n days so im thinkin of grabbin at least ONE lippie from this collection (for packaging) sooo hmmm which one or two should it be???