RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

marz81

LOL I think people are saying F- it aint nobody been getting sleep. Anyway PB is now gone...
yah well I was gonna leave at 3 and I thought of rechecking bloomingdales..and at first I thought..NO WAY. I think i'm seeing things..but it was all there. I finally had luck on my side for once!

marz81

it was removed from my cart too, but after reading your post on it being gone..i went back and it added again. recheck guys!

ABeam86

ugh I always like 10 mins too late.... pleasure bomb is going to be the death of me. My mother heard me jump up out the bed and thought something happened... trying to explain to her that I'm up at 4 am with 2 lap tops for some lipstick was not one of my proudest moments

BreeMakeupGeek

bloomingdales restockeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lol I refreshed my bloomies page & there it was...BGRR was already sold out. ...but I had to go thru Ebates 1st...lol...but them samples are everything 5 & Chanel & free shipping :)

BreeMakeupGeek

Love it :eyelove: Yes I see the elevator doesn't go all the way yp. It looks gorgeous on you! lmao damn crazies:lmao:  she needs to take her but to bed. I'm still waiting for my shipping confirmation.
Lipstick is nice received my order yesterday from MAC ugh I wish the weather was warmer....

fylpee

missed the liners...I'll have to go to a store tomorrow. Only if I didnt press snooze on my damn alarm & woke up when I was suppose to

keishapooh

seems like i lose all my senses when I'm trying to shop for this. I saw Add to Brown Bag and I'm screaming "I WANT IT IN MY CART NOT MY F'N BROWN BAG!!!" then i realized it's the same thing lmao