RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

BreeMakeupGeek

i put it on and i feel like wonder woman or cat woman lol. men stare, women ask what it is, my boyfriend loves it. i grew up with my mom constantly wearing cherries in the snow. i consider it my version of that.
Haha I know what you mean. ..I feel like that whenever I wear bold bright lipsticks. There is something so sexy about red lipstick. ..especially when you find the perfect red:)

raych1984

i put it on and i feel like wonder woman or cat woman lol. men stare, women ask what it is, my boyfriend loves it. i grew up with my mom constantly wearing cherries in the snow. i consider it my version of that.
LOVE Cherries in the Snow! I need a new tube of it!!

NaturallyUrs

I have a headache trying catch up on this thread.  I skipped over the drama:blink: . Some people have alot of time on their hands.  Anywho, I received my BGRR and PB yesterday.  I tried them both on immediately...wasn't blown over.  Tried them on again with a full face today, and the love is coming back.  Question- What lip liner are you ladies pairing with BGRR?  
I used currant :)

janette9687

omg there were sooooooo many pages, im sitting here still in uniform reading them for about an hr hahaha. Im glad stores are restocking and letting everyone get their items!

those who posted swatches and comparisons thank you so much becuz i live overseas i wont see them for another week, but nordies ships pretty fast here so i cant wait, hoping everything gets here before my vacation to visit my BF in Tokyo, I had a bad day and i got a ship notice from nordies and i told him that made up for him and he laughed and said im not surprised haha

im glad pleasure bomb is like moxie and quick sizzle those are amazing mattes i love them so I'm patiently waiting

and i see that bad girl is like glamordaze and mehr which is awesome becuz i want mehr and always wished glamordaze was more pigmented on my lips.

im so tired i had a 6 mile hike with a third of my weight today after being sick from the Philippines but reading some of this thread was shocking, entertaining, and just baffled at the same time. I love this forum i wish i could get on more but the time difference sucks...

enjoy your goodies ladies!

rtz13

wow i stayed up all night refreshing pages and i still missed the bloomingdales restock. How is this happening?! So far I've gotten nothing from this collection.

SleepingBeauty

Wow, so many pages to read! I'm glad that there was a restock and some of you were able to get what they wanted. To the others: good luck tomorrow! Seeing comparison swatches of BGRR with Glamourdaze made me steal my Glamourdaze back from my mum and wear it today. Even though I don't wear it often, I love this colour. And to the girl that recommended Creme Cup (sorry; I can't find your post, as I'm currently online on my mobile phone) - thanks! I will take a look at it!

smooch3s

I woke up at 6, my normal time, raced to the computer thinking Macy's launched, my stomach in knots and my heart was beating fast.....only to realize today is Wednesday, not Thursday. Doh! :shock:

BeautyBio

I missed another one!
thud.gif

GlamQueen21

I get RRW today and I get the other two lipsticks Friday!! YAY!!
yahoo.gif

I'm stalking the two wesbites that have not launched this collection yet for the ones that missed out on the lipsticks. I have a feeling that they will launch online early in the morning tomorrow.

marz81

sitting here still trying to add pb to a bloomies cart...it'll never happen. i need to write a haiku about this lol a tear falls no more pleasure bomb i love winter
When I get my pleasure bomb in, if I don't like it as much..I'll send it to u at no cost. :)

BreeMakeupGeek

For the launch tomorrow I will be @ King of Prussia mall....so I hopefully will walk away with BGRR. Anyone else will be @ KOP mall?

kyoukona

omg there were sooooooo many pages, im sitting here still in uniform reading them for about an hr hahaha. Im glad stores are restocking and letting everyone get their items! those who posted swatches and comparisons thank you so much becuz i live overseas i wont see them for another week, but nordies ships pretty fast here so i cant wait, hoping everything gets here before my vacation to visit my BF in Tokyo, I had a bad day and i got a ship notice from nordies and i told him that made up for him and he laughed and said im not surprised haha im glad pleasure bomb is like moxie and quick sizzle those are amazing mattes i love them so I'm patiently waiting and i see that bad girl is like glamordaze and mehr which is awesome becuz i want mehr and always wished glamordaze was more pigmented on my lips. im so tired i had a 6 mile hike with a third of my weight today after being sick from the Philippines but reading some of this thread was shocking, entertaining, and just baffled at the same time. I love this forum i wish i could get on more but the time difference sucks...  enjoy your goodies ladies! 
Girl you and me both! lol I'll always be getting so excited over these posts and what not while at work! lol, Takes me forever to get out this uniform sometimes haha

NATlar

I'm picking up Bad Girl RiRi tomorrow with Spice lipliner looks like a perfect combo... Pleasure Bomb I'm considering as it's gorgeous

lipstickology

My tracking number from Nordies just updated - my PB should be here Friday! And then my one lonely RRW from the MAC launch should be here today, lol. I'm thinking about just not even opening my MAC box until I get my Nordies box because there's nothing exciting about opening up a box with just a BU in it, haha. I'm really eyeing the liner now though - it looks like it'd be great for the holidays! Did someone say there was a NYX dupe?

Latest posts