RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

CarmenK

http://www.mallseeker.com/sugarloaf-mills.aspx This one I was dissapointed when I went.
http://www.mallseeker.com/dawsonville-outlets.aspx - this one was much better

Thanks for this! IA The one at discovery mills isn't the best. I want to check out Dawnsonville but its an hour away and I wouldn't want to get there and it not be worth it.
sigh.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Lipstickwh0re

Not the most flattering pic but here I am in PB at a BBQ
PRETTY!!!

Vandekamp

Nude was the only lippie in the Rih collections that didn't look right one me. So pretty in the tube, so ugly on my lips.
I agree. Nude looks very pretty in the tube but it washes me out. it was a big let down. I was able to make TTT work but not the Nude.

CarmenK

I agree. Nude looks very pretty in the tube but it washes me out. it was a big let down. I was able to make TTT work but not the Nude.
Awww :( I regret not getting Nude when I had the chance. I had to get rid of my TTT it was just soooo hard to apply. I only miss the packaging lol

Vandekamp

No I didn't =/ did you? I don't see much talk about it either. I actually saw it at a CCO the beginning of this summer 
I ordered it from Belk but they cancelled my order. Big surprise there. Lol. I like Melrose's idea of Mac bringing all three collection back around the Holiday for one last time. But they must make a decent supply.

dcarrington

You know i have to take out PB again. I have only worn it once. That is the only lippie from all the RiRi collections that I have a BU of and the only reason why I have it is becasue MAC accidently sent me two PB's instead of one PB and one BGRR.

Vandekamp

You know i have to take out PB again. I have only worn it once. That is the only lippie from all the RiRi collections that I have a BU of and the only reason why I have it is becasue MAC accidently sent me two PB's instead of one PB and one BGRR.
PB is amazing. I am certain you will LOVE it. It is 1000% better than Good Kisser.

Lipstickwh0re

Thanks for this! IA The one at discovery mills isn't the best. I want to check out Dawnsonville but its an hour away and I wouldn't want to get there and it not be worth it.
sigh.gif

PRETTY!!!
Thank you! I recently gave someone a an extra Heaux backup I had. I still have 3 others and will seriously love that color till Jesus shows up. I love it on me. It goes with everything. The girl I gave it to loves it also. Time to time I look places for tubes people might be selling.