RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

geeko

Do you use the TTT lip liner?
yup i used TTT lip liner here, this was taken before I bought nightmoth lip pencil. Nightmoth is so much way better than TTT lip liner

Apparently I find the pro longwear lipliners to be drying on me. I think i prefer the normal lip pencils

MissElle12

Somewhere in this thread, @liba gave a very detailed tip on how to apply TTT to avoid the patchiness. I use her method as described, and it works like a charm!

If I can find it, I'll repost it.

edit: it wasn't this thread, it was the RiRi Fall thread.

Vandekamp

Somewhere in this thread, @liba gave a very detailed tip on how to apply TTT to avoid the patchiness.  I use her method as described, and it works like a charm! If I can find it, I'll repost it.
Okay. Thanks. I managed to get it to work after having problems in the beginning. I use a Lip scrub to exfoliate and then a very good lip balm. I also put Vit E on my lips daily.

geeko

Okay. Thanks. I managed to get it to work after having problems in the beginning. I use a Lip scrub to exfoliate and then a very good lip balm. I also put Vit E on my lips daily.
i think i will stick to Living legend for a dark lip or Instigator then. Those mattes do not give me problems like TTT and are also nice dark colors.

I will have to buy a lip scrub soon... :X I dun own a lip scrub. Oops!

CarmenK

Somewhere in this thread, @liba gave a very detailed tip on how to apply TTT to avoid the patchiness. I use her method as described, and it works like a charm!

If I can find it, I'll repost it.

edit: it wasn't this thread, it was the RiRi Fall thread.
Oh please repost if your able to find it!
urock.gif

Vandekamp

i  think i will stick to Living legend for a dark lip or Instigator then. Those mattes do not give me problems like TTT and are also nice dark colors. I will have to buy a lip scrub soon... :X I dun own a lip scrub. Oops! 
I returned Instigator and LL. They look like mud on me. I love the TTT color though. I had hoped that Dark Room would be a close second.

Vandekamp

I'll have to try it with night moth because I have the same problem with TTT, such a shame because i really like the retro matte formula  If you ever decide to let one go holla at me I love the bronzer part and i'm afraid to use mines up since I only have 1 and its LE  Oh please repost if your able to find it! :urock:
Do you have an extra TTT. I would love to swap.

geeko

ah sorry to hear that Instigator and LL didn't work for you. I personally like them quite a lot ... but at least u managed to get TTT to work for you...

I m still havin problems with TTT so i'm not wearing it as often as i would like to .....

geeko

I personally love Pleasurebomb from the RIR holiday collection a lot though. Beautiful reddish pink <3

Vandekamp

ah sorry to hear that Instigator and LL didn't work for you. I personally like them quite a lot ...  but at least u managed to get TTT to work for you... I m still havin problems with TTT so i'm not wearing it as often as i would like to ..... 
Did you get Dark Room?

MissElle12

thanks babe!

Quote: Originally Posted by Vandekamp

I found it! I reposted it in the RiRi Fall thread, idk how to repost it here though...

geeko

I wore Pleasure Bomb today. It is a beautiful color. Is PB still one of your favs?

yup still one of favourites together with Quick Sizzle and Good Kisser lippies. but I am trying not to wear it too often so i dun run out of it as i didn't buy a backup of it hehe

Vandekamp

yup still one of favourites together with Quick Sizzle and Good Kisser lippies. but I am trying not to wear it too often so i dun run out of it as i didn't buy a backup of it hehe
You look beautiful in PB. I think it looks great on everyone. Good Kisser did not look flattering on me so I skipped it.

mpurek

65c396dc_image.jpeg
I have been wearing Cockiness liner a lot lately and I am obsessed! It really makes my blue eyes pop. Anyone know of any dupes for this copper liner? I need something else so I don't use all of this!

Vandekamp

I have been wearing Cockiness liner a lot lately and I am obsessed! It really makes my blue eyes pop. Anyone know of any dupes for this copper liner? I need something else so I don't use all of this!
Beautiful. It's a very sultry look