RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

NaomiH

You look lovely! Rebel has always been one of my favorites. :)
I wore my rebel for the first time today and I love it
adc9d67f_image.jpeg

LouGarner

Lol if there is I havent tried it yet. I bought Ablaze and hated it so now I steer clear of any orange lipsticks....
i didn't like ablaze either. I felt like it was to much for me. I have TD and is nude orange on me. I haven't tried SK or SS yet so i can't comment on those shades yet. I do have orange lippie from Clinique that isn't to loud either. Vegas Volt looks awesome on me with Cork or chestnut l/l and it a coral/ orange color.

mzweeze

This looks fab on you girl! And luv the hair:) I just don't know if I could pull a Red off lol,although I've never really tried..except for a l/g.
Thank you, wearing my hair down for once lol I stay wearing buns. Try it bc this is my first red lipstick and I always said I would look a mess in red loll

KMQE716

I tried it on yesterday just to remember why I don't wear it that much. Its just. Meh. Leaves a nice stain but that is about it. I do think the change in finish will make the world of difference if Heaux is indeed inspired by Rebel.
I hope so

Jesi James

Rebel vs Wet n Wild's Sugar Plum Fairy 908C
OMG when my Rebel arrived, I immediately thought, "Hmm, this color looks oddly familiar." Sure enough, I realized I had it all along: WnW Sugar Plum Fairy! I was a little miffed because now I pratically had that color this whole time!