RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

mosha010

That picture might not be accurate. It looks like its been filtered for IG.... Colors can be very very dif once you hit the slightest filter on IG tho... I'll believe when I see a major blogger post swatches. -Emma

pinkpaint

ssad.gif
I'm not impressed
Agreed. I'm only planning on Heaux now.

mosha010

Oh yeah. I'm getting them regardless. In fact i just came from getting up the amp and rebel.. I only started using purples with heroine and later with feel my pulse.. Now im hooked So yea I'm getting them ririboy n heaux regardless too... -Emma

kissy89

HAHAHA thats my exact story too!!! OMG lol now I cant get enough of purple!!! Not to mention its my favorite color lol... MAC needs to come out with All About Purple lol stupid Orange, lol orange doesnt look good on my skin tone.
cry.gif

Dellbie

It's so funny with me and the color Rebel i have seen it on some people and it looks different on everyone...i like it when it looks like a dark deep pink fushcia (however u spell it lol) color but it always pulls ugly on me :( so im hoping it is not too too dark
Rebel is ugly on me too, and the satin finish looks way too shiny on me. i'm hoping we get swatches of heaux soon.

Richelle83

It's so funny with me and the color Rebel i have seen it on some people and it looks different on everyone...i like it when it looks like a dark deep pink fushcia (however u spell it lol) color but it always pulls ugly on me :( so im hoping it is not too too dark
Rebel is ugly on me too, and the satin finish looks way too shiny on me. i'm hoping we get swatches of heaux soon.
I tried it on yesterday just to remember why I don't wear it that much. Its just. Meh. Leaves a nice stain but that is about it. I do think the change in finish will make the world of difference if Heaux is indeed inspired by Rebel.

lilinah

So yea I'm getting them ririboy n heaux regardless too... HAHAHA thats my exact story too!!! OMG lol now I cant get enough of purple!!! Not to mention its my favorite color lol... MAC needs to come out with All About Purple lol stupid Orange, lol orange doesnt look good on my skin tone.
cry.gif
I'm right there with you!

Well, except i've been wearing purple lipstick since the early 1970s (they didn't really have them any earlier). But i just can't get enough.

lilinah

I may just get some lip mix matte and skip the drama. I figure the lipsticks will be the first to go. And i'm guessing... hoping... the Lustre Drops don't sell out fast, so i don't have to stalk.

erine1881

No worries Medgal! ;) You guys are hilarious! :roflmao: It has Erin's stamp of approval! :happydance: I getting it filter or no filter. I don't have that many purple lippies! I am!
I think it will be gorgeous paired with heroine, currant, and nightmoth liners, especially on darker tones!

aradhana

I tried it on yesterday just to remember why I don't wear it that much. Its just. Meh. Leaves a nice stain but that is about it. I do think the change in finish will make the world of difference if Heaux is indeed inspired by Rebel.
in theory it should look great, but i find rebel looks too 'grown-up' on me...i feel like it ages me about 20 years...so i generally have to tweak the rest of my makeup accordingly. actually most deep reds and burgundies do the same...

Copperhead

HAHAHA thats my exact story too!!! OMG lol now I cant get enough of purple!!! Not to mention its my favorite color lol... MAC needs to come out with All About Purple lol stupid Orange, lol orange doesnt look good on my skin tone.
cry.gif
Aww come on kissy89, there's gotta be an orange for every skin tone right?
poke.gif