RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

nisha4791

YES YES YES.....this is soooooooooooo right up my alley too
th_drool.gif

Thank you for sharing, nisha4791 and
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
isn't it gorgeous?!
eyelove.gif
and thank you!
smiles.gif

mosha010

This is hot! I hoppppeeee that is it. It looks very matte2 heroinesque - magentesque.... I love mattes so even if the thing is another "emperor clothes" situation like with riri woo (sadly this looks on my lips just like ruby.. In the light, outside, inside, under the bed, at night, if I squint...) Yea I'm still going to hit that. -Emma

IHughes

26d7e463_image.jpeg
Found this image on IG and it could be riri boy (hash tagged)!! Someone posted a picture of her items from the collection not sure who it was :( but credits to janellemua for the photo!!
Oh no! I already have RiRi Woo and that lippie if it really looks like that photo...me wants!!! Hahaha Let's hope we see more swatches soon

mosha010

@copperhead Yea it's looks the same. I even did top lip w riri bottom w ruby. It looks the same. O well. I still like it as much as I did when I got ruby since this is my Fav red. But I went to times square to get it and going to TS Mac is a pain in the arse. (all my fellow NYC-ers are nodding at this) -Emma

mosha010

@ Trina yup! I stick to Mac pro on 22nd cause it's across from my job. Or the queens center one or the mac counter at Macy's flushing. Im friends w them there and I know I'll be in and out.. Otherwise it's the same ol "try to impress the MUA so they pay attention to you and help you" game lol. -Emma

Serenityy

26d7e463_image.jpeg
Found this image on IG and it could be riri boy (hash tagged)!! Someone posted a picture of her items from the collection not sure who it was :( but credits to janellemua for the photo!!
YASSSS need in my life! I can see myself wearing it a lot. Thank you for sharing!

martiangurll

If I just got UTA, Rebel &Rubywoo & then add lip mix matte would it be close enuff I can skip the drama? Or is it wishful thinking?

Dellbie

I don't know why but i'm not convinced heaux is going to be as similar to rebel as people are saying. Maybe that's me trying to make excuses since i already own rebel (and hate it!) and i plan on getting heaux.
th_dunno.gif

KMQE716

I don't know why but i'm not convinced heaux is going to be as similar to rebel as people are saying. Maybe that's me trying to make excuses since i already own rebel (and hate it!) and i plan on getting heaux.
th_dunno.gif
It's so funny with me and the color Rebel i have seen it on some people and it looks different on everyone...i like it when it looks like a dark deep pink fushcia (however u spell it lol) color but it always pulls ugly on me :( so im hoping it is not too too dark

Latest posts