RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

aradhana

If I just got UTA, Rebel &Rubywoo & then add lip mix matte would it be close enuff I can skip the drama? Or is it wishful thinking?
i was thinking the same...i already have rebel and uta...but from that pic posted of the riri dancer, boy looks a little lighter/less grey than uta. i don't know how accurate the colours are....

erine1881

Anyboby thinking about getting 2 riri boys
More than.
It's so funny with me and the color Rebel i have seen it on some people and it looks different on everyone...i like it when it looks like a dark deep pink fushcia (however u spell it lol) color but it always pulls ugly on me :( so im hoping it is not too too dark
Rebel pulls very fuchsia on me! Everyone always asks me what colour it is, but then can't believe it when i say it's rebel. I wish it was more berry-ish like it is in the tube. I love it nonetheless.
i bought mighty aphrodite. but i've never been able to get much colour off the raspberry shade because it's not as soft as the main peachy part. maybe i just need to go back and rub off a coating or something as you had described for (i think) the EDs... there are some really good ones in there! but the onslaught of the LE's can be a bit preoccupying! as a purple lover i'm surprised you don't already have that one! i was thinking the same...i already have rebel and uta...but from that pic posted of the riri dancer, boy looks a little lighter/less grey than uta. i don't know how accurate the colours are....
Yeah definitely try wiping off the top layer on the raspberry colour and see if that makes a difference.

Mizani

Okay, I apologize in advance for this question but the lipstick Talk That Talk will NOT be released this go around? When the delay happened, I remember somebody had mentioned it. I own Rebel. It took me years to finally get it cause I thought it would be too light for me if you can believe that. Lol. I pair itwith Vino lip liner for depth and to help it to pop! I own both Ruby and Riri Woo. The difference isn't great but on me Ruby leans more pinkish whearas Riri is more red. I pair both with Currant. That's the only way I can wear these very bright reds. I am NC45/NW43 with big lips so the Woo's are bright and light to me. LOL!

erine1881

Okay, I apologize in advance for this question but the lipstick Talk That Talk will NOT be released this go around? When the delay happened, I remember somebody had mentioned it. I own Rebel. It took me years to finally get it cause I thought it would be too light for me if you can believe that. Lol. I pair itwith Vino lip liner for depth and to help it to pop! I own both Ruby and Riri Woo. The difference isn't great but on me Ruby leans more pinkish whearas Riri is more red. I pair both with Currant. That's the only way I can wear these very bright reds. I am NC45/NW43 with big lips so the Woo's are bright and light to me. LOL!
TTT was never slated for the summer collection. It's only listed for the fall and/or winter collections.

aradhana

Yeah definitely try wiping off the top layer on the raspberry colour and see if that makes a difference.
it did! i should have done this much sooner....
pompom.gif

luvlydee

Idk but im impressed with ririboy since its a retro matte formula. If it were any other formula i probably would skip. I think im going to skip heaux tho. I know its not a color I would wear. So i plan on getting: Ririboy x2 Hibiscus kiss (just 1) The lustre drop i decided not to get also. If swatches surfaces before its all sold out and i like barbados girl or heaux then maybe

Copperhead

I've been seeing a few pics/videos of people showing the same thing. One on the top lip and one on the bottom. The color looks the same. I guess the main difference might be in texture? If any difference AT ALL? Some have said RiRi feels a little better than Ruby even though they're both Retro Mattes.

cindypltnm81

Idk but im impressed with ririboy since its a retro matte formula. If it were any other formula i probably would skip. I think im going to skip heaux tho. I know its not a color I would wear. So i plan on getting: Ririboy x2 Hibiscus kiss (just 1) The lustre drop i decided not to get also. If swatches surfaces before its all sold out and i like barbados girl or heaux then maybe
I'm excited about rhiri boy too! I prefer matte formula's over anything.

Odelia

I like how RiRi Boy looks :3
Can't waiiiiiit!!!!

It will be my first matte *gasp*
I'm a mac baby *though my wallet doesn't feel it*

cindypltnm81

I think if it wasn't for spectra I'd miss out on certain LE items Mac comes out with! Not a mac head, but def 1st brand to introduce me into my slight obsession w/ makeup. I only want one thing from this collection and I'm good.

NaomiH

th_drool.gif
It does appear to be a matte version of UTA, my dreams seem to be coming true!
nanaparty.gif

Found this image on IG and it could be riri boy (hash tagged)!! Someone posted a picture of her items from the collection not sure who it was
ssad.gif
but credits to janellemua for the photo!!

mosha010

Quote: Originally Posted by mosha010

@copperhead

Yea it's looks the same. I even did top lip w riri bottom w ruby. It looks the same. O well. I still like it as much as I did when I got ruby since this is my Fav red. But I went to times square to get it and going to TS Mac is a pain in the arse. (all my fellow NYC-ers are nodding at this)

-Emma

I've been seeing a few pics/videos of people showing the same thing. One on the top lip and one on the bottom. The color looks the same. I guess the main difference might be in texture? If any difference AT ALL? Some have said RiRi feels a little better than Ruby even though they're both Retro Mattes.
Hmm.... Maybe riri feels a bit smoother.. I do the whole exfoliate-moisturize-prime routine on my lips and I never got any dryness out of ruby. Ive read some people do tho.. Riri does tend to be a teeeeennnsy bit smoother on. -Emma

Latest posts