RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm appalled. Simply put---I am just so appalled. I turn my back for a hot minute (I was hauling AAO stuff) and this is what happens? Whatever
happened to loyalty and fidelity? Cry? Cry you say---how about good ole Medgal has cried to the point of life-threatening dehydration. What's more
is, I never had a wrinkle on this face until Elegant started cheating on me---I got a wrinkle from grimacing with the emotional pain of betrayal! Yet, I
know I'll take her back in a NY minute and a Dior heart beat---what can I say---she knows the good products. Who will give me sound
recommendations if I dump her? Forget RiRi Woo. MAC should consider an ElEl Woo in tribute to this woman who is so elusive to me.
icon_eek.gif
This is my heart
heart.gif
She broke it!
blah.gif
crybaby.gif
ElEl Woo!!!
th_roll1.gif
I would buy it.
greengrin.gif

Medgal07

Hi Everyone!

I've been following this site for awhile already and decided what the hell?! I might as well join!
heart2.gif
Just like everyone else here, I'm supeeeeeer excited about the collection, but a thumbs down for that delay in the release
angry.gif

On the topic of it releasing late, I was on Ebay earlier and it seems as if someone already got a hold of the products even before the actual launch date?! She "claims" it was purchased on the mac site, but obviously we all know there wasn't ANYTHING THERE!!
WTF2.gif
Not to mention she's selling all three lippies (RRW, Heaux, and RRB) for $150!
jawdrop.gif
Not sure if she was part of Rih's crew but seems as though it was put up for sale even before people started posting pictures of the actual products!

wavey.gif
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
Nisha4791

erine1881

:nope: [COLOR=0000FF]She's a straight up cheating little trollop---with a good sense for makeup.[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] I might be willing to occasionally look the other way for good tips & recommendations.[/COLOR] :evil:
And a little :naughty:

cindypltnm81

I am putting in my two cents also, then I'm done.  I agree that people should be a lot nicer to everyone on here; that includes the newbies.  Using that smiley face after a snarky comment is so juvenile, really.  Doesn't it say something to everyone out there, that a person doesn't even feel free to ask a question because of the way that they may have been treated in the past on this site, or that they have seen what has happened to someone else asking an innocent question???  That speaks volumes about how we are perceived. 
I agree whole heartedly! It's sad it still continues...

Richelle83

Quote: Originally Posted by elegant-one
cry.gif
wondering.gif
crybaby.gif
she just wants a lil flirt now & then. But you're my main hotty
th_kiss.gif
th_hug.gif
love.gif
you cannot dump me - its destiny babe
girlhaha.gif

EE Woo
girlhaha.gif
funny, that's what my nephew used to call me when he was a baby.

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

btw - I saw this Tena twist commercial today LOL totally reminded me of your depends comment
lol.gif
See, I was thinking of you today!
bouquet.gif
Oh I forgot - no flowers...only makeup, shoes, jewelry, cars, vacations, beach houses....
worms.gif
amuse.gif

I'm dying at these ménage à troisesque comments and playing the tena twist commercial in my head....thanks ladies
amuse.gif

Medgal07

Oh man---I could use one those 'depends' right about now---ROFL
rofl.gif

cry.gif
wondering.gif
crybaby.gif
she just wants a lil flirt now & then. But you're my main hotty
th_kiss.gif
th_hug.gif
love.gif
you cannot dump me - its destiny babe
girlhaha.gif
Okay---probation for you!

EE Woo
girlhaha.gif
funny, that's what my nephew used to call me when he was a baby.
lol.gif

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

btw - I saw this Tena twist commercial today LOL totally reminded me of your depends comment
lol.gif
See, I was thinking of you today!
bouquet.gif
Oh I forgot - no flowers...only makeup, shoes, jewelry, cars, vacations, beach houses....
worms.gif
amuse.gif
cutey.gif
You catch on fast honey!! --------Limos, Yachts, PPs, Fine Dining, Dancing etc etc

greengrin.gif
kissy.gif

Latest posts