RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Richelle83

As long as you didn't send the lipstick you haven't been swaplifted i think that's how it works.... but if she hasn't sent it and you haven't sent it then i'd leave it alone. If she has sent and tells you she did, then i would ask for documentation to prove it. If you get that then i think it's fair to send. but if you are not comfortable and while you know or presume it hasn't been sent then id send a message and tell her you want to cancel the swap....! Talk to the admin of that section...i think her SN is Holstrom? she's very nice and handles situations like this very well.
Thanks for your response! I know technically speaking I've not been swaplifted, but I just had a feeling that she was trying to do that to me. I planned to ship my lipstick yesterday or the day before and she knew that. I hope she'll respond later on and as long as she doesn't I just won't send my lipstick. I just felt a bit bad about doing that in case she is being honest with me and for some reason hasn't had a chance to contact me. I will contact Holstrom if I still haven't heard anything from her next week, because I don't want this to happen to anyone else if it's serious. ETA: I got a response from the girl. If I had just waited a couple more hours...I feel so horrible that I assumed this. To the girl, I'm really so sorry about this:(
Glad she finally responded!!

KMQE716

Thanks for your response! I know technically speaking I've not been swaplifted, but I just had a feeling that she was trying to do that to me. I planned to ship my lipstick yesterday or the day before and she knew that. I hope she'll respond later on and as long as she doesn't I just won't send my lipstick. I just felt a bit bad about doing that in case she is being honest with me and for some reason hasn't had a chance to contact me. I will contact Holstrom if I still haven't heard anything from her next week, because I don't want this to happen to anyone else if it's serious.
ETA: I got a response from the girl. If I had just waited a couple more hours...I feel so horrible that I assumed this. To the girl, I'm really so sorry about this:(
No problem lady! glad it worked out :)

aradhana

i'm a little on the fence about that blush...on the one hand everything in this collection would theoretically be suited to my skintone since it's not far off from rihanna's, but i have one of those duos from WonderWoman that I wasn't super thrilled by....

erine1881

i'm a little on the fence about that blush...on the one hand everything in this collection would theoretically be suited to my skintone since it's not far off from rihanna's, but i have one of those duos from WonderWoman that I wasn't super thrilled by....
One of the WW blushes was friendlier towards fairer skin, and the other towards darker skin. What weren't you thrilled by?

nisha4791

Hahaha! How are you missing out when you can just buy them yourself when they go online? LOL I wonder what she'd do if she couldn't get online fast enough to buy them.
icon_eek.gif
hahaha I know! I was thinking I'd rather just wait and feel the thrill of getting the collection online myself instead of taking the easy way out.
smiles.gif