RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Serenityy

what a rip off! and hey that seller sounds familiar! I'm 100% sure that's the same eBay seller some specktra member ALWAYS posts links to talking about prices being ridiculous and what not.. Seems this seller is poPular! What a small small world -.-
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed...
whistle.gif

BeautyByLele

what a rip off! and hey that seller sounds familiar! I'm 100% sure that's the same eBay seller some specktra member ALWAYS posts links to talking about prices being ridiculous and what not.. Seems this seller is poPular! What a small small world -.- Glad I'm not the only one who noticed...
whistle.gif
I guess they are
busted.gif
!!!

Ana A

I wouldnt pay outragous prices though. ....Although I did once purchase a manish arora palette a while back....but not nearly 150$ though!
Yeah I when I said "if I had the money" I meant if I was rich or had a sugar daddy jk lol.....but yes the hype can sometimes do so much harm

mosha010

The cats out of the bag! Dear erikawithakkk, Unfortunately I won't be able to mail before Monday....however, certainly willing to get them off to you by release date June 18. - talkingback
Ohhhhhhh!!!!! Haha. So basically she's just selling something she's gonna stalk online and buy!..... Hehe wah wahhhhh :( I was hoping for some pic at least. What. A. Fake. How this seller has 100% positive rating is beyond me. Em 94 YJ white.

Erikawithakkk

Yeah I when I said "if I had the money" I meant if I was rich or had a sugar daddy jk lol.....but yes the hype can sometimes do so much harm
Rofl! Yes I admit, I get kinda into it...just recently I hunted down a blog sale and picked up some HK goodies :) i would dieee if mac decided to do a hello kitty 2!

BeautyByLele

I hope this time around we can choose are shipping preference !! Cuz Imma have a hissy fit if I have to wait a whole week to get my stuff .

Pinkdollface

iagree.gif
I think we need to stop giving talkingback a platform here, or any other seller for that matter. Total waste of space
blah.gif
I also think it would be good to ban ebay listings.
Btw I just noticed this thread: http://www.specktra.net/t/182489/sp...-helpful-information-for-new-specktra-members and noticed you listed the abbreviation for my username there. I thought that was so funny for some reason
girlhaha.gif
I never new about that thread and always looked up the meaning for abbreviations with google, but that's so helpful!

Pinkdollface

I'm a bit annoyed that the international release date is now the 20th, because I have an exam that day, so I can't stalk the site in the morning:( I guess I'll need the help of my fellow dutchies again.

Also off topic, but has anyone ever been swaplifted before on specktra? I've never had a bad experience when buying/selling/swapping, but I'm thinking someone is trying to swaplift me now. She doesn't have any feedback and therefore we agreed to send eachother pics of the items and pics of the shipping receipts. I send her pics of the lipstick I'm going to send almost 3 days ago. She hasn't responded anymore after that. I asked if the pics were fine for her. I messaged her a day later that I wouldn't be able to ship the lipstick that day, because I was too busy with school. I also asked if she had been able to take her pics. Still no reponse...yesterday I send another message asking why she was not responding. I still have no response and now I'm scared to ship my lipstick to her. Before I send the pics to her she responded really quick within a couple hours, so I find it very strange. She told me that she has swapped on here before and also bought items. She didn't know about the feedback system here. I'm not sure if I believe that anymore. I feel bad about it, because she was very nice before on the forum when chatting. What should I do now?
ETA: I got a response from the girl. If I had just waited a couple more hours...I feel so horrible that I assumed this. To the girl, I'm really so sorry about this:(

MACerette

Your name is often abbreviated that way. My name is rather difficult to abbreviate. If somebody calls me out saying MAC, about a hundred people (or more) here will reply
girlhaha.gif

Pinkdollface

Your name is often abbreviated that way. My name is rather difficult to abbreviate. If somebody calls me out saying MAC, about a hundred people (or more) here will reply
girlhaha.gif
True, but I thought it was funny that you mentioned it in a list
tong.gif
I also can't think of a good abbreviation for yours, MAC will indeed not work
girlhaha.gif

MACerette

girlhaha.gif

True, but I thought it was funny that you mentioned it in a list
tong.gif
I also can't think of a good abbreviation for yours, MAC will indeed not work
girlhaha.gif
I threw it in just for kicks. I was laughing a bit myself tbh
girlhaha.gif

PeachTwist

Yes to the first one. And yes and no to the second one. RiRi Woo isn't nearly as drying as Ruby Woo even though they are both retro-matte's.
Thanks!

and damn. I dunno. I have overly ridiculous dry lips as it is that are constantly needing exfoliating/moisturising so I try to stay away from dryer formulas but... prettyyyy...

ps. had to read through several pages looking for your response. I nearly posted again repeating my question.
girlhaha.gif

KMQE716

I'm a bit annoyed that the international release date is now the 20th, because I have an exam that day, so I can't stalk the site in the morning:( I guess I'll need the help of my fellow dutchies again.

Also off topic, but has anyone ever been swaplifted before on specktra? I've never had a bad experience when buying/selling/swapping, but I'm thinking someone is trying to swaplift me now. She doesn't have any feedback and therefore we agreed to send eachother pics of the items and pics of the shipping receipts. I send her pics of the lipstick I'm going to send almost 3 days ago. She hasn't responded anymore after that. I asked if the pics were fine for her. I messaged her a day later that I wouldn't be able to ship the lipstick that day, because I was too busy with school. I also asked if she had been able to take her pics. Still no reponse...yesterday I send another message asking why she was not responding. I still have no response and now I'm scared to ship my lipstick to her. Before I send the pics to her she responded really quick within a couple hours, so I find it very strange. She told me that she has swapped on here before and also bought items. She didn't know about the feedback system here. I'm not sure if I believe that anymore. I feel bad about it, because she was very nice before on the forum when chatting. What should I do now?
As long as you didn't send the lipstick you haven't been swaplifted i think that's how it works.... but if she hasn't sent it and you haven't sent it then i'd leave it alone. If she has sent and tells you she did, then i would ask for documentation to prove it. If you get that then i think it's fair to send. but if you are not comfortable and while you know or presume it hasn't been sent then id send a message and tell her you want to cancel the swap....! Talk to the admin of that section...i think her SN is Holstrom? she's very nice and handles situations like this very well.