RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

mosha010

Pretty convenient how the shipping will be within 10 days... Conveniently after the 18th.. You know... WHEN THeY GO ON SALE!?
9e9avevy.jpg
Em 94 YJ white.

Richelle83

I know right !!! Who they think they fooling ?? But what's sad is somebody will probably bite the bullet and pay that ridiculous amount of money
One already has
ohboy.gif
Even with Ebay taking out fees the seller is still making a nice chunk of change.

Sometimes it really pays to be patient or connected.

NaturallyFly76

THIS &/&:$;@: has these other postings as well. That is sick. That's ripping people off!!! Are you kidding!!
unu6u5eq.jpg
Em 94 YJ white.[/quote How in the hell do you offer to sell something that isn't available?? Sadly someone will bid on this. The seller needs to be reported!

erinmichelle87

I'm not going anywhere doll! Ain't no way in hell some newbies are gonna scare me away by telling me something i don't already know. As you can see, nothing phases me, and i have no problem standing up for myself. I guess I'll just have to be more selective of who i respond to and answer questions from-peeps like you who actually understand my personality and who actually come here for information (gained and shared).
I think Erin's just have that tendency to be strong personalities who are snarky but know their shit. ;) sounds super familiar!

BeautyByLele

Im still team everything for this collection . . .. I passed on MM, TR and AAO so I am so ready for this collection !!!

Even the luster drops and the blush? Haven't really considered getting either.
Yeah I want the luster drops, seems like something that would be "nice to have" !!! Honestly, The blush could go either way, Im not 100% but more like 90% getting that..lol !! Im really hoping it is WOC friendly since the collection is inspired by RiRi.