RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Erikawithakkk

I'm kind of glad this collection launches on the 18th... I had completely forgotten! Got home from work and realized I had forgotten to check MAC, went online and was super confused. Specktra keeps me sane! I for sure want riri boy, maybe the lustre drops. The bronzer/blush duo reminds me of the WW blush duos from a few years back. I'll most likely skip :]

erine1881

This is what she answered me.
a5azuge9.jpg
Lol what a joke... Em 94 YJ white.
Is there an option to post all questions to the page? If so, select that. That way everyone can see what they are refusing to answer.

Beautybuyer

This is what she answered me.
a5azuge9.jpg
Lol what a joke... Em 94 YJ white.
That sucks but I'm sure she's been told things. She's not breaking any rules as long as the product IS what she says it is. Those people must have the money! I won't pay more than $30 and to pay that it'd have to be something I had to have not just omg new collection have but like a holy grail of lippies lol

Beautybuyer

Wow thats rediculous! I almost feel like pretending to be a buyer and asking for 2 day shipping just to push her buttons >:}
I would ask to see photos of actual product lol That way it's a win win. If she doesn't have them we laugh if she does we get more pictures! Lol

erine1881

Wow thats rediculous! I almost feel like pretending to be a buyer and asking for 2 day shipping just to push her buttons >:}
Say that you'll pay extra for 2 day shipping, and see their response!
I would ask to see photos of actual product lol That way it's a win win. If she doesn't have them we laugh if she does we get more pictures! Lol
Yes! Even the name on the boxes would suffice, seeing as she wants to "maintain the newness of them".

mosha010

Lol for real. I cant ask her for pics anymore tho! Hahaha but please can any of you ask for real pictures of it and report back?? As you say it's a win win situation haha Em 94 YJ white.

Ana A

Eh some ppl are just more sensitive than others, personally when I dont like something I just keep scrolling...simple as that. I understand some of the frustration as well, I've only been here since Feb but I try to keep up with all the posts even when I fall behind and yes it can get really annoying when ppl ask the same questions over and over again.... and I would probably be 10 times more annoyed if I was Erine and had already answered them 20 times before. I remember answering questions to ppl and then being completely ignored while they kept asking the same question over and over again and ive also been ignored neither of which I take personally..its just makeup. It's understandable when the member is new but I've noticed that not all that ask are, some are just too lazy to look. I say its up to us newer members to help direct the new ones and ignore those who know better but refuse to put in the work (something I'd like to call negative reinforcement)

Beautybuyer

Say that you'll pay extra for 2 day shipping, and see their response! Yes! Even the name on the boxes would suffice, seeing as she wants to "maintain the newness of them".
Lol I forgot about the newness bs lol I'd say how do I know they aren't used or smudged?! And yes a box!! She'll need a day and then we'll get some janky ass box with a fake name sticker lol

mosha010

Part of me really really wants this to be real so someone please get her to post real pictures so I can stop having nightmares about haeux and riri boy. Really. It's giving me anxiety already! Em 94 YJ white.

ForeverJenn

Pretty convenient how the shipping will be within 10 days... Conveniently after the 18th.. You know... WHEN THeY GO ON SALE!?
9e9avevy.jpg
Em 94 YJ white.
what a rip off! and hey that seller sounds familiar! I'm 100% sure that's the same eBay seller some specktra member ALWAYS posts links to talking about prices being ridiculous and what not.. Seems this seller is poPular! What a small small world -.-

Erikawithakkk

Say that you'll pay extra for 2 day shipping, and see their response! Yes! Even the name on the boxes would suffice, seeing as she wants to "maintain the newness of them".
Lol for real. I cant ask her for pics anymore tho! Hahaha but please can any of you ask for real pictures of it and report back?? As you say it's a win win situation haha Em 94 YJ white.
LMAO! I just sent her a message, Im on my iphone so i cant upload a pic but I basically said I wanted the lipsticks for my "trip" in a few days...I asked for 2-3 day shipping lets see what she says! If not I will demand pictures!! Haahaa ha ha ha! *evil tone* >;)

Erikawithakkk

The cats out of the bag! Dear erikawithakkk, Unfortunately I won't be able to mail before Monday....however, certainly willing to get them off to you by release date June 18. - talkingback

Ana A

$150 is a lot of money and I hate evilbayers but frankly if I had them I would pay them just to avoid all of macs stupidity, anxiety, craziness, and lack of sleep due to stalking lol...today alone they lost half my budget for this collection... as a passive aggressive response to the delay I went to sephora and bought me a couple Illamasqua lipsticks which I had been dying to try :) !

BeautyByLele

Im sorry but im just not going to buy an overpriced makeup item !!! Yeah I might have skipper's remorse but best believe I'd get over it. Heck Im really sad I passed on Ripe Peach Blush Ombre but baaaaaaaaaaaaaBy I ain't gonna pay some outrageous amount of money for it! I'll live without . . .. . which I am currently doing right now .. LOL !

Erikawithakkk

$150 is a lot of money and I hate evilbayers but frankly if I had them I would pay them just to avoid all of macs stupidity, anxiety, craziness, and lack of sleep due to stalking lol...today alone they lost half my budget for this collection... as a passive aggressive response to the delay I went to sephora and bought me a couple Illamasqua lipsticks which I had been dying to try :) !
I hate to admit, but Iv'e done it once before :( with candy yum yum before it was made perm. I wouldnt pay outragous prices though. ....Although I did once purchase a manish arora palette a while back....but not nearly 150$ though!