RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

internetchick

I think I might have mentioned it in the other RiRi thread, and one other person said that they also noticed it deepened as well. I don't know if Ruby Woo does, since I don't own it. i couldnt really capture the difference in the picture now that the sun is gone so maybe ill do it again tomorrow and take the picture but riri woo and ruby woo didnt deepen on me..i did a fresh riri swatch next to the 30 min old one and it looks the same. Ruby woo looks the same as it did 30 min ago also.

but i can say that im so used to seeing my ririwoo now that when i swatched ruby woo next to it i can really tell the difference. riri is really much deeper than ruby
Thanks for trying. It may depend on the person. Some people said RRW pulled orange on them, and it doesn't on me at all.

Ana A

eyelove.gif
TTT is so f'ing beautiful. Backups are a calling.
I know!!! here's a closeup of that same day, TTT or Heaux (most likely TTT) who cares its beautiful!

Bliss

In the post a fan asks if she's wearing cyber and she replies no but she doesnt specify anything :/
Hope this isn't Heaux.... Kinda dark and less pinky wine than what I was expecrting from the link on a couple post back :/ I'll hope that's TTT for now lol

hoshiakari_

I'm definitely getting RiRi Boy and Heaux, they look so beautiful.
th_drool.gif

Even if Heaux is exactly the same as Rebel (the only difference being the retro matte formula) I'll still be getting it because I'm a sucka for those types of colors.

Ana A

My libra-ness with scorpio tendencies cant help but be drawn to vampy colors like a moth to a flame, fall be here faster!

Carolina Marie

When I went to mac the other day the SA told me that there wouldn't be any lipsticks released for this collection in June just the blush duo and the lustre drops...I was like ummm
1. shes just being mean and doesn't want to tell me, or
2. shes sooo out of the loop
haha I NEEED to get my hands on RiRi boy and Heaux

kissy89

Cant wait for the release! I just dont like the panic of buying them online, Im scared I wont be able to get them in time before they sell out! Thats why I prefer to buy them in the store where a friend of mine who is a MAC manager keeps my products sepereate and I just have to walk in and buy!!
ssad.gif

xlisaa

When I went to mac the other day the SA told me that there wouldn't be any lipsticks released for this collection in June just the blush duo and the lustre drops...I was like ummm
1. shes just being mean and doesn't want to tell me, or
2. shes sooo out of the loop
haha I NEEED to get my hands on RiRi boy and Heaux
I'm surprised she said that to you. I was talking to one of the SA the other day & they were like, do you like UTA? If you do, they're coming out with a retro matte version for Rihanna's summer collection! & I was like, I heard, & then she went on to tell me how excited she was about it because UTA was one of her favorite shades.

Carolina Marie

I'm surprised she said that to you. I was talking to one of the SA the other day & they were like, do you like UTA? If you do, they're coming out with a retro matte version for Rihanna's summer collection! & I was like, I heard, & then she went on to tell me how excited she was about it because UTA was one of her favorite shades.
I know! I asked her what was coming out in the RiRi hearts Mac collection in June and she said just a blush and the drops and I asked if there were going to be any new lipsticks and she said no just RRW...