RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Richelle83

omg omggg thank you for this i will update the first post. Idk how i feel about Heaux but im still getting it since it rihanna. I think i'l skip the lustre drop though honestly
what im doing is getting the backups in reg packaging and just getting 1 riri woo lipstick in special packaging as a "collectors item" type of thing lol i dont want to pay extra money for the special packaging since it is going to be more money itll start adding up. but if you could afford it go ahead!

btw may i ask how are you able to multi quote within a quote. i've been trying to do that ever since ive joined and you seem to do that a lot so i must know! lmao

I think you have to go to your settings and tick a box somewhere. I know you can change it somewhere, but don't remember where.
In the account settings "remove nested quote" or something like that, remove the check.

KrystalAnne

Crap. I'm really having to narrow down my choices. I'm glad I saw these photos before TR came out, because I might just hold back on a few things I planned to get. What a shame 'cause I like the bronze rubberized packaging. With this and AAO coming out around the same time I need to be a little smarter.

RiRi Boy def. needs to be backed up. It looks like perfection. And I'm ecstatic that it will be retro matte. Heaux is pretty, too and I don't have Rebel which it reminds me of.

janette9687

Ahhhh Im so stoked! I'm so happy that the SA gave me the right info about a matte UTA, I am curious how close it will be to UTA, I def want all lippies with the exception of Ririwoo since I already have it, I don't need a back up I have plenty of fav reds, I def want the luster drops but I'm torn with the blush duo, idk if it's a must have for me. As far as special packaging I'm just spreading out my purchase so whatever I didn't buy I will buy in special packaging, I at least want one item but I'm a lil OCD so I don't have to have it. I care for the actual product too but special packing is a perk!

sherm

Oh lawd, I want all three lipsticks. I had NO interest before everyone started posting their amazing photos of Riri Woo in the other thread, but that made me want RRW. And RRB and Heaux are straight up my alley. I'm so screwed.

MRV

Ay! Wants too many again!
eyelove.gif

Ana A

Thanks Richelle!
I thought things kept getting added as we go and the collection gets re-released larger every time lol. Doh!
Well then, I'll have to stalk this time to get RiRi Boy and Heaux! Can't just say that I'll get it next round lol.
From what I understood through others posts (in the ririwoo thread pg 23 post #662 is that each collection gets re-released in the next one meaning products keep adding up...

"The four collections will be released throughout 2013 will be called RiRi [Hearts] MAC with a total of 31 stockkeeping units." from the temptalia blog

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-and-rihanna-collaboration-riri-hearts-mac-collection-for-2013

luvlydee

I think you have to go to your settings and tick a box somewhere. I know you can change it somewhere, but don't remember where.

In the account settings "remove nested quote" or something like that, remove the check.
thanks i found it... can you tell? lmao

Ana A

I'm nuts, but I am OK with that lol.
Im usually not big on packaging but I liked this one, therefore what I did was buy ririwoo with a b/u last time around and now Im waiting for fall to get it again in the special packaging...If I miss it I can always try again in the holiday collection and when I finish the one in the special packaging I can always transfer my b/u in regular packaging to the pretty rose gold one :)

internetchick

I'm nuts, but I am OK with that lol. Im usually not big on packaging but I liked this one, therefore what I did was buy ririwoo with a b/u last time around and now Im waiting for fall to get it again in the special packaging...If I miss it I can always try again in the holiday collection and when I finish the one in the special packaging I can always transfer my b/u in regular packaging to the pretty rose gold one :)
I am probably going to get both and just sell off the black packaging if I get what I want in special packaging. I had an extra I should have kept as a backup, but sold it at cost to someone who missed out. I would bet even with 4 releases if I need to get my money back I should be able to break even if I want to unload the black tube version.

xlisaa

I am probably going to get both and just sell off the black packaging if I get what I want in special packaging. I had an extra I should have kept as a backup, but sold it at cost to someone who missed out. I would bet even with 4 releases if I need to get my money back I should be able to break even if I want to unload the black tube version.
Oh man, if you get it in Special Packaging & I miss it, I would so buy off you! I'm so undecided! I want the colors, but I want to order from the All About Orange collection too & idk if I can do both D:

internetchick

Oh man, if you get it in Special Packaging & I miss it, I would so buy off you! I'm so undecided! I want the colors, but I want to order from the All About Orange collection too & idk if I can do both D:
Keep me posted. I would gladly hold one or more for you. Heck I would hold onto it until you had the money to buy it. Then you could do AAO and RRW. :) I bet it would look awesome on you. I have yet to see someone post a pic of themselves wearing it and not look good. Everyone has been rocking the RRW!

xlisaa

Keep me posted. I would gladly hold one or more for you. Heck I would hold onto it until you had the money to buy it. Then you could do AAO and RRW. :) I bet it would look awesome on you. I have yet to see someone post a pic of themselves wearing it and not look good. Everyone has been rocking the RRW!
Alright, I'll let you know :) I can't wait until I finally get to get it!

Ana A

My list has been ready way b4 I saw the color story lol.........Both new lipsticks x3, the blush and the lustre drops to try them since Ive never tried that product b4

luvlydee

now i want the lustre drop lol but i think its supposed to come out in the fall with special packaging? someone correct me if im wrong. i would rather get it with special packaging