RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

vaisforluvrs

I think I will grab all 3 lippies this time around!
RiRi Boy is so pretty, can't wait to get it!
clapping.gif

I'm going to hold out for special packaging with Hibiscus Kiss and it gives me time to see swatches of it beforehand. Too bad the blush half is so small :(

The online waiting room made me skip round 1
ohboy.gif
I reallyyyy hope we don't have to purchase stuff in the same way! I doubt it though *fingers crossed*.
So, do we know that these lippies will be in the special packaging or are we just assuming? I definitely want these two new ones but am totally fine with waiting if they will be in the special packaging. Plus, it gives me time to see swatches and comparisons!

Odelia

So, do we know that these lippies will be in the special packaging or are we just assuming? I definitely want these two new ones but am totally fine with waiting if they will be in the special packaging. Plus, it gives me time to see swatches and comparisons!
From my understanding, this collection is going to be in normal packaging.
It's the Fall and Winter collections that will have the rose gold special packaging.

Richelle83

So far it seems like these are just for the summer and the fall lippies with the special packaging will be different other than RRW.

Erine posted these will be in the fall collection
RiRi Woo
Talk That Talk-matte dark plum
Who's That Chik-midtone orange with frost
Nude-cool nude

Odelia

Nude-cool nude
Thanks Richelle!
I thought things kept getting added as we go and the collection gets re-released larger every time lol. Doh!
Well then, I'll have to stalk this time to get RiRi Boy and Heaux! Can't just say that I'll get it next round lol.

pinkpaint

Ugh, this is gonna be hard. I wanted to wait until Fall to get the lipsticks in special packaging since I don't need 3-4 lipsticks from All About Orange and these 3, do I? And I never buy back ups.

I may just grab Hibiscus Kiss and the Lustre Drops with this launch, though. They're too Summer-y to wait lol

And thanks Naynadine for always being so resourceful and sharing with us here. It is appreciated
smiles.gif

Richelle83

Thanks Richelle!
I thought things kept getting added as we go and the collection gets re-released larger every time lol. Doh!
Well then, I'll have to stalk this time to get RiRi Boy and Heaux! Can't just say that I'll get it next round lol.
flower.gif
That's what I thought too but I guess that might not be the case! I'd rather have Talk That Talk in regular packaging because I'm special lol.

pinkpaint

Thanks Richelle!
Aww man. That's what I thought, too. And then by holiday season it would just be like one big collection, with like 8 lipsticks, the glosses, liners, brushes, etc. But now that I think about it, that could be kind of overwhelming. If these don't get re-released then I'll be stalking this time around, too. Love that my self-control dissipated in all of 2 min
girlhaha.gif

MACerette

flower.gif
That's what I thought too but I guess that might not be the case! I'd rather have Talk That Talk in regular packaging because I'm special lol.
I thought so too. The good part is that there are even more lippies than I thought. Good grief, my knees are trembling....

MACerette

Aww man. That's what I thought, too. And then by holiday season it would just be like one big collection, with like 8 lipsticks, the glosses, liners, brushes, etc. But now that I think about it, that could be kind of overwhelming. If these don't get re-released then I'll be stalking this time around, too. Love that my self-control dissipated in all of 2 min
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif

Well, if it helps, I know that feeling...

erine1881

Not sure if the promo pics were posted already: http://www.magi-mania.de/collection...dium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+magimania+(Magi) (does heaux mean what I think it does? lol) Still an easy skip for me. I'd get the blush tho, if it wasn't a Rihanna collection.
Eff me!!! Look at those lipsticks!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
OK I know this is the question of a makeup collecting lunatic, but whatever. I need opinions lol. I want backups of RiRi Woo because it is MY red lol. I want to back it up in special packaging, but do you think the special packaging will be even more sought after? I was going to skip buying it from the June release to get all of my backups with special packaging, but then what if I can't get enough backups? Should I get the black packaging just to be sure I have enough reserves? I guess I could always sell or trade it later if I get enough in special packaging. I'm nuts, but I am OK with that lol.
IMO, the special packaging isn't worth the extra money. When i buy makeup, i buy it for the makeup itself (especially when i can get it sooner, rather than waiting 3 months to buy it and paying extra for special packaging that really isn't that special).

internetchick

When i buy makeup, i buy it for the makeup itself (especially when i can get it sooner, rather than waiting 3 months to buy it and paying extra for special packaging that really isn't that special).
I realize it is personal preference regarding the special packaging. I was interested in whether or not waiting was worth it due to supply and demand. There are many who feel differently about the packaging than you do.

MACerette

I realize it is personal preference regarding the special packaging. I was interested in whether or not waiting was worth it due to supply and demand. There are many who feel differently about the packaging than you do.
I'm looking forward to the special packaging.

bobbiedoll03

These lipsticks are beautiful...however I am all about the blush duo and lustre drops. Buying from Temp Rising, All About Orange too....gotta get the most unique items!

butterflyeyes

When i buy makeup, i buy it for the makeup itself (especially when i can get it sooner, rather than waiting 3 months to buy it and paying extra for special packaging that really isn't that special).
iagree.gif

I've never purchased makeup with the sole intention of having it in "special packaging" because I purchase with the intent to use it. Not to mention I prefer not to pay more than I have to for anything lol. Besides...for those items I use up I do want the option to B2M them (wish other brands offered a program like this). I don't think you can do that with special packaging. And unless I purchase special packaging items with no intent on using them (for collection purposes) then I have no clue what I'm supposed to do with the empty special packaging once it's gone. Not knocking anyone that loves SP stuff...I'm just not that crazy about it. Of course...I say this while knowing full well I don't often use up ALL of any of my makeup (only been able to B2M eye shadow packaging because I went on a depotting frenzy...otherwise, the stuff I have B2M was packaging from stuff like brush cleanser, moisturizer, etc.).

Latest posts