RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

luvlydee

I love my pink rebel lustre drop. I use it on my cheekbones though. Now i want to try mixing it in with my face and body but im scared ill look too oily??

Lalalish

I would have loved for the MAC counter near my work to show me how the lustre drops work, but they only had one guy working on a busy Sunday. Won't go back. So, I am relying on you and my PRO store! Thanks for the info about mixing!!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I might get another RRW as BU and... everything else!
girlhaha.gif

I'm pretty sure I want Hibiscus Kiss. Barbados might be my first Lustre Drops. I've been meaning to try those since they first came out. I love the idea of a retro-matte version of UTA. I finally got that lipstick last month, and I'm loving it! TTT sounds good too. I hope it won't be too dark on me. I might get Who's that Chick (as long as it's not too frosty) or that nude lipstick (if it's not too pale) whichever gets released this time around.

I hope we see swatches before it launches or I will have to order everything blindly.

MACina

iagree.gif
....that would be nice!
I'm pretty sure I want Hibiscus Kiss. Barbados might be my first Lustre Drops. I've been meaning to try those since they first came out. I love the idea of a retro-matte version of UTA. I finally got that lipstick last month, and I'm loving it! TTT sounds good too. I hope it won't be too dark on me. I might get Who's that Chick (as long as it's not too frosty) or that nude lipstick (if it's not too pale) whichever gets released this time around.
I hope we see swatches before it launches or I will have to order everything blindly.

aradhana

I love my pink rebel lustre drop. I use it on my cheekbones though. Now i want to try mixing it in with my face and body but im scared ill look too oily??
i might try it on full face too. the bronze ones actually add a hint of colour too so i will probably start with only a little at first so i don't accidentally make my face too dark!

MakeupAddict22

Does anyone know if the summer items will be promoted again in the fall but in special packaging ? I reallyyy want the luster drops and blush duo but I rather have it in the special packaging,Same with the lippies. I don't know if I should risk not buying it :(

Mac4Megan

Yes, all items will be re-released in fall and winter along with new items. Im not sure if luster drops will have special packaging tho? Does anyone else know the answer to that?

Michelemu21

Yes, all items will be re-released in fall and winter along with new items. Im not sure if luster drops will have special packaging tho? Does anyone else know the answer to that?
I want that rose-gold packaging!
heart.gif

Side note:...just realized that song I have been loving for about a month is by Rihanna...Stay...just never bothered to google it until a couple of days ago. Plus the guy singing along threw me off.

luvlydee

Start with one drop per full face and work from there.
Thanks the issue is that im still working on the sample i was given (she filled it up completely) so i wouldnt know what 1 drop equates to lmao. But im def buying the bottle after the sample is done. Or maybe ill buy this lustre drop (barbados) instead and that should hold me down for quite awhile.

Prettypackages

they need to go back and do a few more colors in the retro matte finish. (GAT RAR)

They could make a whole collex out of it.

erine1881

Thanks the issue is that im still working on the sample i was given (she filled it up completely) so i wouldnt know what 1 drop equates to lmao. But im def buying the bottle after the sample is done. Or maybe ill buy this lustre drop (barbados) instead and that should hold me down for quite awhile.
Try half a pea sized. And yes, Barbados Girl mixed in with body lotion = :thud:
they need to go back and do a few more colors in the retro matte finish. (GAT RAW)  They could make a whole collex out of it.   
:werd:

MACerette

I agree PrettyPackages. I wasn't into MAC the last time they had all those retro mattes. I'll be the first in line...

Latest posts