RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Beautybuyer

I say boycott MAC!! but not really we're all addicts here.  
th_WeAreDoomed.png
I'm with this lol everyone is saying they won't be buying.. I'm like see you guys in fall!!!! Lol I can't give up my mac. It's like saying "I'll go to rehab, someday" haha

YUMYUMYMUA

I think they are doing it manually because when I talked to CS she said shed have to ask her "order review team" why it was cancelled so maybe MAC flags it and its their job to go through and double check and decide if it needs to be cancelled.
I think so too cause she kept saying they they they

josephine90

my ordered was placed slightly past 2 est and its still pending, the one before 12 was cancelled, dunno wat to think of it now

shontay07108

Hey, Richelle I put some pics of that Chanel illuminator in the Chanel general chat thread. Ya know, so I won't hijack this one.

Beautybuyer

So kinda off topic but I saw someone else bring up the green flags.. Why don't they show for everyone to see? And why did they get rid of reputation? I liked my flags lol before I err posted I used to just stay up all night and then pm and tell everyone on here when collections came out lol so I would get a crap load of thanks

PixieDancer

I find it absolutely hysterical that MAC cs reps are scolding "SPECKTRA" specifically like we're CIA agents that hacked their system or something! We are just WAYYYYYyyyyy more observant and diligent than your average makeup consumer, so we will find ways to get our goodies... especially if you dangle links in front of us! And BTW MAC, google swatches or info on your products and SPECKTRA is right up there in ANY search! SO.... you should be THANKING us and rewarding our loyalty and love for your brand and your products NOT pointing your finger at US for your mistake! Did it ever occur to MAC that Specktra is a very necessary tool in helping to create buzz and additional hype for their launches?! Don't point your failures in the wrong direction MAC, it might end up biting you in the ass!

Richelle83

but not really we're all addicts here.
th_WeAreDoomed.png
I'm with this lol everyone is saying they won't be buying.. I'm like see you guys in fall!!!! Lol I can't give up my mac. It's like saying "I'll go to rehab, someday" haha
Trust me some are definitely saying goodbye and mean it.

brittbby

when i called last night she called order processing n like 3 mins told me exactly why mine got cancelled
That's amazing because even the order review supervisor couldn't figure out why mine was cancelled and had to,take my info to call me back.lol

Carolina Marie

my ordered was placed slightly past 2 est and its still pending, the one before 12 was cancelled, dunno wat to think of it now
my order that i placed around the same time as your for 1 RRB and 1 Heaux is pending also, and i placed another one after that for 1 heaux and that one is backordered. i'm scared that since i haven't heard anything about the pending order that its canceled :/

josephine90

my order that i placed around the same time as your for 1 RRB and 1 Heaux is pending also, and i placed another one after that for 1 heaux and that one is backordered. i'm scared that since i haven't heard anything about the pending order that its canceled :/
my order was 1 RRB and 1 heaux too, i dint even do multiple orders, so if they cancel it I will have nothing!
angry.gif

Carolina Marie

my order was 1 RRB and 1 heaux too, i dint even do multiple orders, so if they cancel it I will have nothing!
angry.gif
i hope they don't cancel our orders!! i just want to know and if they cancel hurry and put my money back so i can order RRB now before they stop accepting backorders!!

Carolina Marie

angry.gif
i just refreshed the order history and it says shipped! hopefully they don't intercept it.
ughh this is such a huge mess why are we having to worry about things like this...

StrongWoman

The only thing that keeps me from cutting ties is how much I love my MAC boys and MAC girls, as well as fellow MAC addicts. They are truly nicest people. As for RiRi fall, the packaging looks cutesty and a bit cheap... I can definitely come up with something to love in Chanel or Edward Bess instead of getting maced in-store on RiRi MAC launch day, or having MAC Online hold like $200 of my cash in pending charges.

Carolina Marie

As for RiRi fall, the packaging looks cutesty and a bit cheap... I can definitely come up with something to love in Chanel or Edward Bess instead of getting maced in-store on RiRi MAC launch day, or having MAC Online hold like $200 of my cash in pending charges.
hahaha!!
lmao.gif

TheEverydayDiva

Phew! It sure took a long time to scroll through all these pages, this thread has become gigantic.
icon_eek.gif
Anyway, I wanted to take the time to mention that for those who ordered past 12pm who are stuck with their orders in "Pending" mode, do not give up hope! I called CS specifically to check and see why my order was still pending and she was able to confirm that it was processed and would be issued a shipping number by the next day. So, I'm going to take them at their word for now and just wait for it to arrive, hopefully by no later than Tuesday next week I should have it (most of my usual MAC orders take about 4-5 days to arrive to me). If I don't see anything regarding a shipping confirmation in my inbox by Friday, I will call back again to check up on it.
thmbup.gif

bluelitzer

ok i was just explained in detail why my orders were cancelled and if it's true, it makes sense.
They limited 4 orders per customer for RiRi. Since I placed 3 separate orders pre-launch, and was so scared that they might get cancelled so i placed 3 more after the launch, they counted the first 3 as legit orders and shipped one of the orders placed after the launch and cancelled the rest because i was past my 4 orders limit. They didn't realize that the initial 3 orders are cancelled. She said you can still place the order but I will get it mid-July so i asked her how are you going to fill all these backorders she said we have a limited backorders we are taking in. After that it will be "sold out".
Deepens the mystery. Like two hands not knowing what the other is doing. Seems like two different people/departments not talking to each other, one checking the 4 item limit and another deciding to cancel he first 3 pre-launch order without telling the one counting the limit.

NaomiH

I don't know how I feel about the fall release, I was interested in the lippies even though they are in the hideous packaging and I really would like the RRW lipglass, but after yesterday I'm afraid to even order perm stuff! I just hope it isn't another fiasco like this summer release. If so I am DONE with anymore online exclusive releases because frankly: