RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

nana91

Post a pic!? And call them! They have replacements set aside for stuff like that :)
9be11429_image.jpeg
This is what the" Heaux"Mac sent me, SMH.

Got my riri boy, heaux and hibiscus kiss today!!! Felt like rocking the riri boy to work..Now all I need is for my BG drops to come in and i will be one happy lady!!

looovemac

I received my order today.. I like both lipsticks (heaux and riri woo) but my favorite is luster drops.. since I already had my makeup done today I used it a bit as a highlighter and I am in love!

I am sorry to hear about all of you that are going through with MAC, I had my orders cancelled too.... but this gave me a perfect reason to make some damage with YSL and GA beauty since both are having FF sale going on! Not sure if I am placing another order with mac for a while!!

Carolina Marie

girlhaha.gif
i usually get my order pretty fast since I live in Indiana, so i never paid for express shipping before. U need to post a pic when u get urs! I wish they were as fast as giving me back my money too LOL
lucky!!! i will i SHOULD get mine on monday!! i can't wait but now i'm nervous about it being broken or damaged!! the problems are never ending with this collection!!

josephine90

lucky!!! i will i SHOULD get mine on monday!! i can't wait but now i'm nervous about it being broken or damaged!! the problems are never ending with this collection!!
iagree.gif
its one problem after another, btw are u getting anything from nude & metallics, and TT? I wanna not buy mac for bit but.....
mac_addict.gif

Latest posts