RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Carolina Marie

iagree.gif
its one problem after another, btw are u getting anything from nude & metallics, and TT? I wanna not buy mac for bit but.....
mac_addict.gif
hmmm i think im gonna skip those because i've been buying a lot of stuff lately unless i just can't resist then maybe i'll get a lipstick...or 5 hehehe :p

nillafrost

So heaux and Riri boy are in back order, does this mean I won't get mines until the end of July? That's waaaaay to long for me, I want them now!

Medgal07

Now just how does something like this happen? I am thoroughly disgusted. I'm as old as dirt and in all my years I've never seen a product delivered in this appalling condition. Production/quality control problem or disgruntled warehouse employee???????
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasantmacabre

Post a pic!? And call them! They have replacements set aside for stuff like that
smiles.gif

This is what the" Heaux"Mac sent me, SMH.

josephine90

i bought the ud naked basics pallet, another JM argan oil, and another NARS laguna/orgasm duo since its my absolute faaaavorite i use it everyday! and i've been buying a lot of polishes (opi&essie) i need to control myself!! haha and i've been buying the maybelline color whispers every time i go to the grocery store...i can't resist i love them

ughh you're right they are gorgeous!! ahhh stop reminding me you all are the worst enablers!!! hehehe
girlhaha.gif
i bought the sephora ariel palette the other day and the coral glow from dior, so a break from mac would be nice but as peachtwist said the shadows are just gorgeous! Oh I would get at least one vivids everytime i go target or walmart, its like an addiction
clapping.gif

elegant-one

I e-mailed MAC about my issue with my order and here is their response:

Dear Jacquelyn:

Thank you for taking the time to email us at MAC Cosmetics Online.

Thank you for allowing us to explain that the RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection was not available to the public on the site at the time your orders were placed. Regrettably, a link was posted online which enabled access to purchase these items before the collection was officially launched. This link was not posted nor sanctioned by MAC Cosmetics.

It is very unfortunate that this occurred and we are very sorry that loyal MAC customers may have been unwittingly involved in a situation that resulted in the cancellation of a much desired shipment. We understand that the decision to cancel orders that were placed prior to the launch has caused disappointment for those who innocently followed a posted link, and for this we are truly sorry. We appreciate your understanding that this action was taken in an effort to maintain fairness for all MAC fans and to allow everyone the same opportunity to purchase the collection.

At this time, we are happy to confirm that your order for the Lustre Drops in Barbados Girl is currently being processed for shipment. You will receive an email confirmation when your order ships. Once your order has been processed, it will be shipped via Standard Service. Most orders shipped via Standard Service are processed and shipped in 1-2 business days, depending on product availability and are typically delivered within 5-7 business days from the order's ship date.

With regards to the remainder of your orders, we regret that, due to a manual error, they have been cancelled in our system. We are very sorry for any inconvenience. However, we are happy to confirm that the 3 RiRi Hearts MAC Lipsticks are currently available for sale on our site and will be available for shipment in mid-to-late July. If you are interested in purchasing these items, you may purchase up to (4) additional lipsticks, and we kindly encourage you to place your order as soon as possible because quantities are limited.

Thank you for this opportunity to respond to your concerns. We hope you will continue to look to MAC Cosmetics Online with confidence and satisfaction for all of your cosmetic needs. If you would like to speak with one of our representatives at any time, please call 1-800-588-0070.

Kind regards,

Heather
MAC Cosmetics Online
Customer Service
Seems like a bit of a change in tone eh! Now we're 'innocent' bwaaaaahahaaahaha

but then they still punished the 'innocent' by cancelling their orders. Its just rich...oh & then cancelled their other legit orders too blech
puke.gif

And....What's the 'manual error' LOLOLOL

Carolina Marie

i bought the sephora ariel palette the other day and the coral glow from dior, so a break from mac would be nice but as peachtwist said the shadows are just gorgeous! Oh I would get at least one vivids everytime i go target or walmart, its like an addiction
clapping.gif
hahaha it really is an addiction!! you guys are the only ones that understand!! haha

butterflyeyes

Goodluck, but I wouldn't hold out hope.  What were your tweets saying?  Be interesting to see if anything in particular caught their eye! You're telling me.  Not to mention no sign of my RRW making progress at MAC.  :(
I really didn't say anything that really stood out except that I wasn't happy. Perhaps it was the fact that I made sure I added the #RiRiHeartsMAC hash tag and "@" them lol

Latest posts