RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

miss0annette

Now this means we can order more than 1 lipstick per order. Thanks MAC -_-
Talk about redundant!
ohboy.gif

JJJewels

"The RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection could not be purchased by going to any publicly displayed page on our Web site at the time your order was placed. Please be assured that this was not a glitch in our system." Well it is every other launch when we see collections appear, disappear, you can add to cart & then it takes it out of your cart. hmmm Sounds like a CYA statement to me. IT dept. is saying....no no no it wasn't us
Total BS the way I found the page was by checking my faves. I had riri woo saved and saw "add to cart" above. I clicked it and got to the lipstick page. That seems public to me!

mzweeze

Got my packages today I'm loving heaux I already ordered a back up but now I want another one loll n riri boy is ok just like up the amp on me just not glossy
172a3a2a_image.jpeg
2398183f_image.jpeg

elegant-one

I'm scared to order two heauxs in the same transaction...they might cancel my shit...
Me too! I already placed another order for ONE each lol

I have so many cancelled. pending & BO orders & then ordered the new ones which 'APPEAR' to be in stock, that I have NO idea what I will eventually end up with

KrystalAnne

Total BS the way I found the page was by checking my faves. I had riri woo saved and saw "add to cart" above. I clicked it and got to the lipstick page. That seems public to me!
Yep. I agree. If it was that easy they're reaaaally going overboard with making it seem like something shady was done.

Richelle83

Look at this!

What you posted earlier
http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/11068/24987/RiRi-Hearts-MAC/RiRi-Hearts-MAC-Lipstick/index.tmpl

And what shows up now
http://www.maccosmetics.com/product...mmer/Lips/RiRi-Hearts-MAC-Lipstick/index.tmpl

Oh yes my friend, you're an awesome hacker who just magically created a very similar link!

erine1881

My fault. :(
It's ok hun. It makes me :haha:
heaux is awesome! How does that compare to deeply adored? You know its my fav hehe
Indoor/Outdoor (hazy)
3f6a36f2_image.jpeg
2d4447df_image.jpeg
When I finally get to talk with corporate, I will be including the major complaints & complications that everyone here went through as a whole. I'm disgusted that it was not just pending lipstick, but causing financial chaos with  customers finances. No, I'm not afraid to take them on verbally...in fact, I am very much looking forward to it :D I hope to systematically point by point dismantle their viewpoint about how all this went down & how irresponsibly they dealt with it. :flower: I was thinking...when have you EVER called any cs dept. & they told you that they could not tell you/comment about your order :eek: Just insane
Me too!
Aww bummer! :( I hope you can get this resolved quickly!! We recently had a charge of $355.11 made on our card in Kansas (we live in MD) and had to deal with that. It went pretty smoothly for us so I hope it does for you as well!
Just a couple weeks ago someone managed to get my checking account number and counterfeited (actually made a fake check) a check for $3500. Not a good 2 weeks trying to straighten it out! :mad:
CS still has not emailed me back yet but can send a survey asking me what my experience was. 1's all across the damn board! Unreal. 
A 1 is even being generous!
Could it be that herpes on them? 
girlhaha.gif
I die! :roflmao:

Latest posts