RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

elegant-one

Your Longtime MAC Fan
clap.gif

Did you send that? if you didn't you should because yeah, its perfect. You should have signed it hugs & kisses (but without herpes) though

JenniBee73

Dear MAC, The link did not cause your launch to implode. You had 400,000+ customers trying to access the site at noon *like you wanted* and your little experiment failed. Some people waited 4-6 hrs and got zilch. I don't see what pre-launch orders had to do with gateway timeouts. Worse, your decision to manually cancel some pre-launch orders and retrieve packages out for delivery so you can exact revenge on innocent customers is just sad. Lastly, blaming Temptalia or Specktra (where your most loyal customers gather for info) is not only insulting, it tells me you have learned nothing from your mistakes and that I should avoid future MAC Cosmetics Online releases with a set launch time. Sincerely, Your Longtime MAC Fan
Please send this to them. Please? I'm so repulsed by everything that has and continues to transpire. From the cancelled orders to the broken lipsticks. Most disgusting is their blatant disregard for every single complaint. It really, really bothered me that the day after all of the initial release drama, they continued to tweet about the international release as if it were business as usual. A NORMAL business would have put out a long press release explaining and apologizing for the distress. It sickens me that they continue to act to the outside world (meaning those not involved) like there's nothing going on; no angry phone calls, backorders, cancellations, etc. So far I have been fortunate enough to have not experienced a whole lot of drama, aside from not being able to checkout due to gateway errors for an hour. But if my mom's birthday present, which I paid an extra $4.95 to have specially gift wrapped, arrives to her damaged or unsightly in ANY way, it will not be a good day for MAC. I'm new to MAC honestly, and right now, they are not making a good first impression on me. I'm so sorry to everyone who has been dealing with all this crap. Reading your stories makes me want to punch a baby llama. And I love llamas.

Richelle83

Every package I receive from MAC has a return sticker included. I don't know what packages you all receive that don't.
Yes they all come with that but no makeup company that I know of requires you to return the damaged item to receive a refund or to get a new item.

MAC has never told me to return anything that they have given to me for free or that is damaged.

snowbunny22

apparently it takes 5-7 business days for the authorization to fall off credit cards. I thought my 2 cancelled orders would've came off by now so I called CS. oh well lol.

StrongWoman

:clap: Did you send that? if you didn't you should because yeah, its perfect. You should have signed it hugs & kisses (but without herpes) though
Thanks, ladies! MAC CS failed to send me a single email related to my cancelled orders. LOL. I will send email the message tonight.

butterflyeyes

Please send this to them. Please? I'm so repulsed by everything that has and continues to transpire. From the cancelled orders to the broken lipsticks. Most disgusting is their blatant disregard for every single complaint. It really, really bothered me that the day after all of the initial release drama, they continued to tweet about the international release as if it were business as usual. A NORMAL business would have put out a long press release explaining and apologizing for the distress. It sickens me that they continue to act to the outside world (meaning those not involved) like there's nothing going on; no angry phone calls, backorders, cancellations, etc. So far I have been fortunate enough to have not experienced a whole lot of drama, aside from not being able to checkout due to gateway errors for an hour. But if my mom's birthday present, which I paid an extra $4.95 to have specially gift wrapped, arrives to her damaged or unsightly in ANY way, it will not be a good day for MAC. I'm new to MAC honestly, and right now, they are not making a good first impression on me. I'm so sorry to everyone who has been dealing with all this crap. Reading your stories makes me want to punch a baby llama. And I love llamas.
This made me laugh uncontrollably. I have a friend that says he wants to punch baby llamas/monkeys/midgets whenever he is having one of his moments lol

JenniBee73

This made me laugh uncontrollably. I have a friend that says he wants to punch baby llamas/monkeys/midgets whenever he is having one of his moments lol
Bahaha that's hysterical. :lol: I have to be really mad to want to punch a baby anything. But all this nonsense... :boxing:

miss0annette

So I ended up reordering just now and I did get a BO email from our friend Heather. Lol Mine says within 2 weeks so I'm crossing my fingers that it might be true.

deanfour

Anybody have any suggestions for a l/l to go with Heaux? I just got my black box from UPS today :) I was very pleased that Heaux looks more berry like Karen's swatch than T's :)
I just received my box, too! I like either Currant or Mahogany l/l with my NC45 complexion.

kissy89

It seems her lipstick is in the cap, it probably melted, dont think its MAC fault for some of the lipsticks that are messed up, simply because the weather is ruining most of them.... SN: got my package 10 min. ago my lipsticks were a little sweaty, stuck them in the fridge so they should be fine....
cheerleader.gif

pleasantmacabre

All I did was twist the cap & the whole lipstick was stuck to the top. Hopefully they call me back before Monday. I wonder if I can return this at a mac stores....
Did you twist the cap? Cause they are pull caps not twist, twisted would twist the lipstick up.. either way should not have happened :/

martiangurll

Elegant! Just wanted to say that I fell victim to your enabling and got the Smashbox CC Cream today! :pompom: Tried it in store and it was incredibly lovely and the shade was spot on. Very curious how it'll perform!
I got that sb cc too and it is hg material. My hunt for the perfect primer +spf is over now I pray they don't discontinue it .ty for that recommendation because my foundation works beautifully now & it lasts 12 hours or longer!!!