RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

PrettyKitty

RiRi Woo pulls less orangey on me than on everyone else. I'm very confused. I like it a lot and I think it's the perfect velvelty red but it's weird how it's not orangey on me. It almost look exactly like Rihanna's promo pic! Anyone else?

allthingsglam

I don't have anything yet due to MAC sucking balls, but... Heaux.  Oh lordy, Heaux, Heaux, Heaux! You know in movies when you see people go to church and you have those big ol' ladies dancing, singing and clapping waving their hands in the air like they're about to touch Jesus?  Yeah, that's how I feel about Heaux. EDIT:  Just realised my comparison may offend some people, apologies.  Unintentional.  Genuinely how I feel.
I'm going with Heaux and Riri Boy. I can wear both everyday and not look crazy lol. Riri woo pulls a tad orange on me, so I have to fix it to wear it -_-
thanks ladies in my opinion I'm rolling with heaux to I don't have it yet but I think it's the star. Mac cancelled my riri boy I'm not pressed to order it again its cute but I don't think I need a bu we will see

PeachTwist

RiRi Woo pulls less orangey on me than on everyone else. I'm very confused. I like it a lot and I think it's the perfect velvelty red but it's weird how it's not orangey on me. It almost look exactly like Rihanna's promo pic! Anyone else?
I'll test it when mine arrives, but I really do hope it doesn't pull orangey on me..

Carolina Marie

its not orangey on me at all, a true blue red! i love it!

elegant-one

Our beautiful & gracious Erine told me 3 products to get to achieve that 'natural' look from that one riri pic. Well I got all 3 & tried them today & the look is so naturally beautiful
love.gif
I will be wearing this look a lot.
bouquet.gif

Naked pigment
Cork es ( in crease)
Costa Riche - waterline

Love!

AmberLight

Got my riri boy, heaux and hibiscus kiss today!!! Felt like rocking the riri boy to work..Now all I need is for my BG drops to come in and i will be one happy lady!!
Wow! RRB is super flattering on you! I passed on that one, because I think it'll pull an unflattering shade of blue-pink on my skin.

elegant-one

No orangey on me either. Like rihanna's pic too on me

Jol0

Our beautiful & gracious Erine told me 3 products to get to achieve that 'natural' look from that one riri pic. Well I got all 3 & tried them today & the look is so naturally beautiful :love: I will be wearing this look a lot.:bouquet: Naked pigment Cork es ( in crease) Costa Riche - waterline Love!
I really want Costa Riche! Do you love or like it? I usually just wear black eyeliner but feel like a change. I have brown eyes so any thoughts? Thanks!!

PeachTwist

Our beautiful & gracious Erine told me 3 products to get to achieve that 'natural' look from that one riri pic. Well I got all 3 & tried them today & the look is so naturally beautiful
love.gif
I will be wearing this look a lot.
bouquet.gif

Naked pigment
Cork es ( in crease)
Costa Riche - waterline

Love!
Why you guys gotta enable? Seriously, whyyyyy?! I'm gonna go bankrupt, lol.

On the list of MUST BUY:

NARS powder
Smashbox CC cream
Naked pigment
Cork es
Costa Riche

Anything else while we're at it? May as well go all out right?
girlhaha.gif

lilinah

I don't have my black box yet, so i'm guessing, based on photos posted here and elsewhere...

Heaux appears to be the standout item of the Summer release. After all, RiRi Boy is just Up the Amp with a matte finish, plus it doesn't work on as many different lip and skin colors as Heaux does - i ordered Heaux and RRB since i didn't have UtA.

I didn't order Hibiscus Kiss. Swatches i saw looked a bit weak and i'm not big on bronzers.

I am excited to try Barbados Girl, i like a good glow, but Lustre Drops don't stand out the way lipsticks do.

martiangurll

I've been away from the MAC world for a while but couldn't resist these lippies. So sad to read about all the problems everyone has been having with MAC CS. I don't have many bright berry lipsticks but I thought I would share a few comparison pics. Unlike some others, Heaux doesn't seem to have deepened on me since I put it on about an hour ago. MAC Russian Red vs RiRiWoo & Nars Scarlet Empress vs Heaux vs Rebel (top: evening light, bottom: indoors w/flash)
fzuck mac with all this ririheartz drama. NARS is getting my monies this time around. Scarlett Empress looks like what I wanted Rebel and Heaux to look like. That plus Dragon Girl will be my dupes. I can b2m later for UTA instead of RRB.

PrettyKitty

Girl always looks gorgeous. I want her eyebrows. Lord, how I wish I could get mine to look like that. I'm gonna have to do some major practicing.
You have brows to work with, if you know what I mean! You only need to learn how to fill them in, pluck where needed and they will look natural. I wish mine would grow faster!

erine1881

MAC needs a slap. Which will be good for RRW and RRB?  I'm guessing Cherry for RRW but no clue about RRB, if any?
Cherry and heroine (very lightly) or even just wonderful.
its not orangey on me at all, a true blue red! i love it! 
Yup no orange at all on me either!
Our beautiful & gracious Erine told me 3 products to get to achieve that 'natural' look from that one riri pic. Well I got all 3 & tried them today & the look is so naturally beautiful :love: I will be wearing this look a lot.:bouquet: Naked pigment Cork es ( in crease) Costa Riche - waterline Love!
:fluffy: (I :heart: this damn bouncing fluffball!)

martiangurll

AWESOME! I am so happy to read that dear...really. Its amazing & I never ever want to be without it too. :frenz:
guuurrrrrrl I am a Virgo rising so you best believe I can fault find. What I mean is if I ever actually found the holy grail I'd probably find a chip in it but this primer is actshually purrfectamundo. So glad u turmed me omto it

kissy89

In my case I definitely feel like my messed up Heaux is there fault b/c even the black box that contains the lipstick was fucked up. It was severely torn, however i didn't pay any attention to it because it was all about my Lipstick. Boy was I let down. Damn Mac
hmm... Im not saying they couldnt have messed yours up, but how can you be positive that your box was torn from MAC, it could have been mishandled in transport, they go through several states before they arrive at your door step... I just think we all cant blame everything on MAC, somethings yes, but they cant predict the weather conditions, some lipsticks were messed up pretty bad, not sure if its MAC fault or the weather conditions... just something to think about before we go pointing fingers...