RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

PrettyKitty

Anybody have any suggestions for a l/l to go with Heaux? I just got my black box from UPS today :) I was very pleased that Heaux looks more berry like Karen's swatch than T's :)
Nightmoth is gorgeous with it, if you don't get the darkness you want (like some of you want it dark like it is on me), Nightmoth will give you that. I like Beet too, since the colour is already perfect on it's own I don't want to change it too much and Beet works great for that.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by elegant-one And....What's the 'manual error' LOLOLOL

Uh...
jerkit.gif
whistle.gif

Amby79

Hello everyone I joined the other day. I've been a stalker for a while lol. I always saw this site pop up when I was looking for swatches and any other info I needed. I'm jumping in and saying I love Riri boy and Heaux! Heaux is everything I wanted Riri woo to be. I like it more *gasp* I already back ordered another riri boy, but I need another Heaux! Lol

PeachTwist

I got that sb cc too and it is hg material. My hunt for the perfect primer +spf is over now I pray they don't discontinue it .ty for that recommendation because my foundation works beautifully now & it lasts 12 hours or longer!!!
The UK needs to get this already 'cause clearly I need to try this baby out. I bet I could even get my Mom wearing it, which god knows would be a miracle to get her into makeup again!

nana91

It seems her lipstick is in the cap, it probably melted, dont think its MAC fault for some of the lipsticks that are messed up, simply because the weather is ruining most of them.... SN: got my package 10 min. ago my lipsticks were a little sweaty, stuck them in the fridge so they should be fine....
cheerleader.gif
In my case I definitely feel like my messed up Heaux is there fault b/c even the black box that contains the lipstick was fucked up. It was severely torn, however i didn't pay any attention to it because it was all about my Lipstick. Boy was I let down. Damn Mac

PeachTwist

Okay so really I wondering in everybody opinion whats the star standout in the collection?
I don't have anything yet due to MAC sucking balls, but... Heaux. Oh lordy, Heaux, Heaux, Heaux!

You know in movies when you see people go to church and you have those big ol' ladies dancing, singing and clapping waving their hands in the air like they're about to touch Jesus? Yeah, that's how I feel about Heaux.

EDIT: Just realised my comparison may offend some people, apologies. Unintentional. Genuinely how I feel.

elegant-one

I got that sb cc too and it is hg material. My hunt for the perfect primer +spf is over now I pray they don't discontinue it .ty for that recommendation because my foundation works beautifully now & it lasts 12 hours or longer!!!
AWESOME! I am so happy to read that dear...really. Its amazing & I never ever want to be without it too.
friends.gif

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by butterflyeyes
I just hope those of us that received damaged lippies on arrival are in the very small minority!

Me, too! (and i'm still waiting for my black box...) That's gotta be so painful to open the tube and see that mess.

The photos i see people posting of broken lipstick make me wonder if some bad tempered person in the warehouse was messing with the lipsticks...

DarkAngel8595

In my case I definitely feel like my messed up Heaux is there fault b/c even the black box that contains the lipstick was fucked up. It was severely torn, however i didn't pay any attention to it because it was all about my Lipstick. Boy was I let down. Damn Mac
At first I did think mine might of melted but when I finally got the lipstick part out that was not bad. I guess if it melted I'd expect a bigger mess.

erine1881

i have a backordered order set to ship in july..I want to buy a backup but will they cancel my current order? I'm worried. What yall think?
ohboy.gif
My sister had 2 of her orders cancelled (all of which were post-launch and had one of each colour). She placed a new order yesterday and they cancelled it as well. :mad:
Anybody have any suggestions for a l/l to go with Heaux? I just got my black box from UPS today :) I was very pleased that Heaux looks more berry like Karen's swatch than T's :)
Currant, vino, nightmoth.
All I did was twist the cap & the whole lipstick was stuck to the top. Hopefully they call me back before Monday. I wonder if I can return this at a mac stores....
Customer service is closed on the weekends, and stores will not accept online returns. Especially on an item that's sku isn't in their system. Your only option is wait til monday and deal thru the mail.

elegant-one

Elegant!

Just wanted to say that I fell victim to your enabling and got the Smashbox CC Cream today!
pompom.gif

Tried it in store and it was incredibly lovely and the shade was spot on. Very curious how it'll perform!
Oh, I feel so bad...I just now saw this. So great to read this dear!!! Its really the best CC cream.
bouquet.gif

Carolina Marie

prettykitty, i LOOOVE the lipstick you have on in your profile pic!! you're gorgeous! sorry if this has already been asked, but what lipstick is it

PeachTwist

It's quite thick, isn't it? Honestly I only tested it 2-3 times with the same BB cream so I'm not sure how it works with other foundations. But since iI used a BB Cream, it glide easily on my skin and didn't have any problem with the primer, but it might not work with a thicker foundation that dry faster. Which foundation do you wear? I only dab it on my skin too, in a swiping motion (I'm not even sure if it's how I should say it in english lol).It can be your moisturizer too, sometimes 2 products don't work well together and it might be why it balled up. Or your foundation.
I tried it with SSF. I'll try it again maybe tomorrow to see if I can get it to work better with a different foundation, perhaps the UD or YSL one as I figure my ELDW will probably be too thick as well for it. I was just really upset due to it costing a ridiculous £28 and having my make-up look so awful. I used it the day I did my swatches for the AAO thread, thankfully it couldn't be seen on camera but as soon as I'd taken the photos I immediately took everything off because it was just so horrible, lol.

PeachTwist

prettykitty, i LOOOVE the lipstick you have on in your profile pic!! you're gorgeous! sorry if this has already been asked, but what lipstick is it
Girl always looks gorgeous. I want her eyebrows. Lord, how I wish I could get mine to look like that. I'm gonna have to do some major practicing.