RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

michelle79

It's why I didn't order anything...they are too new for me to feel comfortable spending that much and not KNOW they truly look and feel amazing. Promo's are great but they aren't real life pics...they are amped up to look their best (or better). And as great as these two women may be when applying makeup on their clients it doesn't automatically mean their own new product line will be just as amazing as the products they currently use on their clients (if that makes sense!). I'll wait for the reviews...and hope they come down a little on their price or offer some sort of multi-purchase discount.
I was about to buy one of their lipsticks until I was about to checkout & saw it was $7 to ship one lipstick. That is utterly ridiculous.

MissTT

Has anyone been able to get the Pro discount on the RRWs at the the Times Square Store? That could be a potential option.

luvlydee

Side note: Melt Cosmetics shipping notices are going out!!
Didnt get a noticed :( i didnt even get a notice when it was delayed and they sent out those emails and its not in spam. They better give me my lipstick! I will be getting 3 ririboys and 2 heux. Heux doesnt look like a color i would use but im getting a back up just in case im wrong lol

luvlydee

Has anyone been able to get the Pro discount on the RRWs at the the Times Square Store? That could be a potential option.
I didnt know times square was a pro store. Interesting. Or can pros get discount in reg mac stores also?

Beautybuyer

Something about melt just turned me off. I felt like instead of trying to build up a client base and making a good product was rushed and a get rich quick. I'll wait and see how their company goes. I love mac so I'm good with them. And they make mac look cheap lol $30 for a lipstick to get to my hands...pass I rather buy ysl

NaomiH

Something about melt just turned me off. I felt like instead of trying to build up a client base and making a good product was rushed and a get rich quick. I'll wait and see how their company goes. I love mac so I'm good with them. And they make mac look cheap lol $30 for a lipstick to get to my hands...pass I rather buy ysl
iagree.gif

martiangurll

iagree.gif
I prefer the marketing to be subliminal, rather than sticking it in my face that they are committing high way robbery on me. Then again, there are consumers that think they have to pay a lot of money to get a superior product--maybe they are marketing to them??

mzweeze

Soo AAO was released around 12am and flamingo and sushi kisses sold out within like 20-30mins smh so y'all better be ready on riri release. They might drop it on us early in the morning and be sold out in minutes :/

luvlydee

Soo AAO was released around 12am and flamingo and sushi kisses sold out within like 20-30mins smh so y'all better be ready on riri release. They might drop it on us early in the morning and be sold out in minutes :/
This is gonna be sold out before they even launch it. Thats how quickly its going to be sold out lmao
Yea the only reason i got by starlight was because i loved the way it looked on rihanna but now im over it. They did it all wrong
I didnt know times square was a pro store. Interesting. Or can pros get discount in reg mac stores also?
All freestanding stores.
Aaah gotcha. That makes sense now that i think of it pros should be able to get what they need without having to search for a pro store specifically