RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

OctoberViolet

puke.gif
That is such a shame. I have two acquaintances that caught it from exboyfriends. I'm not sure how true this is, but one of them said she passed it to her baby. Can this happen?

Off Topic: I just received my shipping notice from Melt. With this hot weather we're having in NYC, I hope my melt lippies don't really melt. I will try and do swatches when I receive them.

I just read that about 70% of people have it. That's crazy!

NaomiH

puke.gif
That is such a shame. I have two acquaintances that caught it from exboyfriends. I'm not sure how true this is, but one of them said she passed it to her baby. Can this happen?

Off Topic: I just received my shipping notice from Melt. With this hot weather we're having in NYC, I hope my melt lippies don't really melt. I will try and do swatches when I receive them.
Yes, you can pass it on to your child during birth if you happen to be having an outbreak at the time of delivery, but I have heard it is pretty rare. They will usually try and do a c-section birth if the mother is having an outbreak at the time to avoid passing it along to the baby. Kissing a baby when you have a cold sore can also pass it along, though that goes for adults as well.

OctoberViolet

Thank you, NaomiH!!!

Yes, you can pass it on to your child during birth if you happen to be having an outbreak at the time of delivery, but I have heard it is pretty rare. They will usually try and do a c-section birth if the mother is having an outbreak at the time to avoid passing it along to the baby. Kissing a baby when you have a cold sore can also pass it along, though that goes for adults as well.

sungelly87

Hey Lele! Good to see you. I watched some of your vids last night. Glad you're well. I'm waiting for this collection too. I only want 2 lipsticks. Check this out ya'll. Woman claims Rihanna lipstick gave her herpes. http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TS...mpaign=Feed:+uproxx/tss+(The+Smoking+Section)
this article is RIDICULOUS Lolol sorry but yes she got herpes aka cold sores. I get that from lipsticks that I have all the time. Maybe due to stress or my lips are too dry. BC I have that type of virus in me already. And so do about 70% of the population. with that said, she really should have made sure the SA dipped it in alcohol.

honey on boost

lol @ that article. I swear some people are just sue happy. How does she know she got it from the lipstick and not somewhere else?

BeautyByLele

Maybe because of this less people will buy from RiRi collection (wishful thinking ) which just means more for me cuz I'm still #teameverything RIRI!!! Lol

SavannahLovely

Maybe because of this less people will buy from RiRi collection (wishful thinking ) which just means more for me cuz I'm still #teameverything RIRI!!! Lol
Lmao, I wish! I'm stressing over this collection so much. I feel lucky enough to have gotten RiRi Woo last time, but I neeeeed RiRi Boy and Heaux in my life! I'll just live on Five Hour Energy drinks for the next week haha.

Richelle83

They must be doing something because RiRi isn't on the site anymore. And they removed all of the Fashion Sets lippies.

Ashleybubbles83

All I see is signs...all I see is dolla signs...buy it up buy it up... Rihanna make yo bank account go downnnnnn! MAC takin all our money!

Latest posts