RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Naughtyp

I got my money!!! (lol) ready to order these lippies! still deciding if I want to order all three. I k o I'm getting the RRW lg ls and ll in fall , so do I really need to get it this time? I like riri and I wanted a Lippie with her signature on it. I'm def getting heaux and riri boy so I'll have two. ughhh!!! decisions decisions!

SRICH76

oh this will be chaos! The waiting room was such a pain in the ass ! (Pardon my vocabulary) , but seriously MAC. 1 per order? I hope we don't have to order each thing individually , ill flip
ssad.gif
I don't think so, I believe that all the items from the collection will be on the same page and you will have the option to choose what you want...one item only for each.

NaomiH

No, you can order one of each item in one order. If it was separate for each one tat would be bananas!! Lol.
Thank heavens! That might not be too bad at all as long as the server doesn't go all wonky. I was about to cry thinking of the even remote possibility of having to make like 3 different transactions!
shockt.gif
<------the look on my face as I imagine such a horror.

KrystalAnne

oh this will be chaos! The waiting room was such a pain in the ass ! (Pardon my vocabulary) , but seriously MAC. 1 per order? I hope we don't have to order each thing individually , ill flip :(
I'll flip too! If they make us order every thing individually that would be really inconvenient and ridiculous. If they actually do end up using the waiting room I would imagine it would be a waiting room to see all of the items and add one of each item to your order at most. If it was one item per order I would be insanely irritated. I didn't mind the waiting room too much last time so as long as its planned out well and works well I won't have an issue. If I can get my heaux, at least one riri boy, and hibiscus I'll be cool.

erine1881

Exactly! Who in the right mind would try out a l/s on their lips - no matter what the MUA claims...?!  And yes, I've seen worse at stores, especially at events. It's simply gross!
Get this. My best friend almost died from meningitis. Obviously she could've gotten it from anywhere, but the most likely source was from work, at the counter. So we replaced all the lip products that couldn't be sanitized-all the glosses. Our upper management ripped us a new one for doing that, as it "costs too much money to replace that many testers". I fucking hate the management! That following weekend we had a customer come in for a makeover who was just released from the hospital after contracting meningitis. If you think about, you wouldn't be safe trying on glosses, mascaras, gel/liquid liners, foundations or concealers. Just because it doesn't have a wand o. It doesn't mean someone didn't double dip with a disposable. People are ignorant when it comes to that kind of thing. I caught people double dipping all the time and had to replace testers cuz of it frequently. I even came back from the bathroom and saw teen girls behind the counter opening live foundations and testing them on their faces. Seriously.
Yes, you can pass it on to your child during birth if you happen to be having an outbreak at the time of delivery, but I have heard it is pretty rare. They will usually try and do a c-section birth if the mother is having an outbreak at the time to avoid passing it along to the baby. Kissing a baby when you have a cold sore can also pass it along, though that goes for adults as well.
Exactly. If you've had a cold sore, you carry the herpes virus. It's surprising how many people think a cold sore is just a sore like a canker sore. It's as simple as sharing a cup with someone to contract it.
I also doubt it was on the lipstick. It doesn't live and breed on surfaces. I never sit on toilets and in my drunk days as horrible as this sounds, I always peed on a bush because I was so scared I would sit on a toilet and get herpes! My dr has always insisted I wouldn't lol though I still refuse to take the chance. You can get it from kissing the wrong person. Oral herpes aka cold sores are different from genital herpes. As for child birth I think it's in your 30s, maybe 34thweek of pregnancy, they start to give you something that keeps you from having a break out so you can deliver vaginally since its only transferred if you have a break out. Though many opt for c-section
Omg i just posted this on Fb today. I was at the airport and had to pee and the seat was covered in pee. I'm more likely to catch something cleaning up the pee! The only way you can catch something from a toilet seat is if you have an open sore on your bum and you sit down, and STDs have never been cought from a toilet seat. I'm tired of cleaning up grown-ass womens' pee just so i can pee! So relax all you hoverers. You can safely sit.

Ashleybubbles83

If it was just one thing, I could understand. But I doubt they're going to limit us...or else Wayne Brady is gonna have to do what he does best...

Miss M Monroe

Didnt mac say aao was coming june 6 and riri part 2 as well wth I hate when they do this crap I totally snoozed and missed it I had to call in some favors at my mac store

Miss M Monroe

I don't think the waiting room was that bad it keeps some kinda order and the stuff doesn't sell out in 2.5 seconds it actually lasted a few hours and gives everyone a fair chance

badassSENORiTA

I agree with you all, I refuse to use the testers.. it's a shame sometimes to buy a lipstick & the color doesn't work out for you that you have to return it
but face it.. it's such a hassle to freaking sell them to people, not because there aren't people that won't buy them off you but you just want the
amount you paid for back at least. stupid paypal fees

I told my husband I'm not sleeping making dinner or watching the kids. Strictly stalking riri LOL
lol told my boss don't schedule me I'm not coming in, I'm doing the same as you!

Beautybuyer

I read a study before that said at then end of a Saturday testers were tested and it was jut about 100% contaminated!! With fecal matter saying people would go to the bathroom not wash their hands and touch testers EWW I never use testers if anything on my arm and then use a disinfectant wipes yuck

michelle79

If you have different devices (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) you can order multiples. It's a pain in the ass but it's really the only option I can think of.

Latest posts