RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

erine1881

If you have different devices (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) you can order multiples. It's a pain in the ass but it's really the only option I can think of.
That's what i did with the first round. It took 5-20 mins each time, but i had my computer, phone and ipad going at the same time.

Tahlia

erine, do you know what date they will be available internationally? i asked a representative on the MAC live chat and they said they didn't have a date but it was sometime in june

jennyap

I agree with you all, I refuse to use the testers.. it's a shame sometimes to buy a lipstick & the color doesn't work out for you that you have to return it
We can't return cosmetics that we've tried over here, so using testers is kind of essential given the price of this stuff, I can't afford to pay out for something I'll never wear. That said, I usually just test on my arm, and I'll only try stuff on my lips (never gloss) - after watching it be sanitized - if it's a colour totally different to anything I've tried before, or something I'm really unsure of.

SydVicious

Ok, I just want to clarify.... When is everyone going to start stalking??? I do not want to miss RiRi woo this time. I had company in town last time and totally missed it.

PrettyKitty

I think I will get Heaux (I hate that name) and Hibiscus Cool!

But when will the special packaging be available? For the fall collection?

trina11225

I didn't order RiRi Woo the last time, so could someone please explain the "waiting room" procedure?
how do I explain, its like u had to wait forever ten minutes .it like a regular order. You couldn't refresh your page. Oh the good stress and heart pumping that day.

Denae78

I'm feeling pretty confident this won't release before Monday. I received an email from Mac with a free shipping code that expires Sunday night. New collections usually don't come out while the free codes are valid.

NaomiH

poke.gif
Come on MAC, send some samples out so bloggers can get us some swatches, we're dying over here! lol

sungelly87

I'm feeling pretty confident this won't release before Monday. I received an email from Mac with a free shipping code that expires Sunday night. New collections usually don't come out while the free codes are valid.
its gonna be released on the 6th...but no idea what time.

Pinkdollface

If it's going to be a waiting room they will most likely post the time it'll release on the website a couple of days before the release like they did last time.

honey on boost

Most of the time MAC reps don't know what they are talking about so I'm hoping that rep was just guessing and there won't be a waiting room
noworry.gif

Latest posts