RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Richelle83

You guys might want to call or do some live chats because the email I got isn't good news for people who want more than one of each lipstick(or item from the collection).

mzweeze

I know I'm have to use my phone to order this collection so I swear if someone calls me mid order I'm soooo PO -_- lollll but if I miss out I would be the one to spend 30 n get it on eBay lol

Richelle83

You guys might want to call or do some live chats because the email I got isn't good news for people who want more than one of each lipstick(or item from the collection).
Was it said that we can only buy one of a certain product??
Yep! 1 item per order for a max of 4 orders.

kissy89

hmm... I hope not, I guess we will all have to wait and see because every time someone talks to online chat its something new. I hope they dont though! I wanted a BU of all lippies! I will be so sad!!!!

purplevines

Just to clarify on the waiting room process (I've actually never bought MAC online) ...

These are just guesses but is it like...

You go to the website, put everything in your cart, and then it starts the waiting room?

Or o you go to the website and then it assumes everyone is there for the the collection and puts you in a waiting room?

I'm so excited I want more lipsticks I can't stopppp

sungelly87

Just to clarify on the waiting room process (I've actually never bought MAC online) ...

These are just guesses but is it like...

You go to the website, put everything in your cart, and then it starts the waiting room?

Or o you go to the website and then it assumes everyone is there for the the collection and puts you in a waiting room?

I'm so excited I want more lipsticks I can't stopppp
you go to the website and is put in a waiting room, the page will keep on refreshing automatically, taking ppl in the queue. Then you are allowed to add the items to your cart and check out

this was only done for first rirwoo release

brittbby

Ugh... No waiting room. That was such a time consuming process!!! If they want to limit buying items to 1, that's fine. Luckily, I got my lipstick in like 5 minutes but some people didnt have the same luck and it took them like 45 minutes. I mean people got to work to buy the dang makeup!

NaomiH

What are they thinking?
censored.gif

honey on boost

I go through the waiting room drama with nike I don't want to have to start doing it with Mac too
ohboy.gif
I guess they do it so their site doesn't crash like Target did with the missoni collection.

purplevines

you go to the website and is put in a waiting room, the page will keep on refreshing automatically, taking ppl in the queue. Then you are allowed to add the items to your cart and check out

this was only done for first rirwoo release
So you don't click on anything to enter the room? As long as I'm awake and on the website (and refreshing) as soon as it's up it'll put me in the room automatically?

Bah I would wait until it hits counters in the Fall but Mac is already pricier in Canada and I don't want to pay more for special packaging that I don't even want!

MAC Newbee

I just spoke with MAC via online chat and she said that there will be a limit of two per item and she said that she doesn't think that you will have to check out and keep coming back, but I don't know how much she knows because she kept referring me to customer service. She also told me that she believes that the powder will work on NC 45-50 skintones I hope she is right.

MissBeautyBunni

I hope so too
I just spoke with MAC via online chat and she said that there will be a limit of two per item and she said that she doesn't think that you will have to check out and keep coming back, but I don't know how much she knows because she kept referring me to customer service. She also told me that she believes that the powder will work on NC 45-50 skintones I hope she is right.

JJJewels

Two per item, per order? Or two per item per customer? Last time I know it was 1 per transaction with 4 total. But we had to wait a long time to get those answers...