RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Tahlia

That i don't know, as exact international dates aren't listed on any paperwork. Only exact US dates.
oh okay thankyou :) riri woo came out here a day after the US and its still not sold out (well it wasn't when i checked a few days ago) so hopefully the same thing happens this time

butterflyeyes

I got an email after the chat wasn't working yesterday saying that we can only get 1 item per order and 4 orders per customer. So no 2 heauxs or 2 RRW, 2 RRB and 2 Hibiscus Kiss all in one order. Instead its 1 Heaux order then 1 RRW order, 1 RRB order and finally 1 hibiscus kiss order.

But MAC Newbee else called CS and they were told we could buy two of each item that is in the collection and all of that could be just one order.
That sounds crazy...even for MAC! Let's hope that's wrong...because it makes no sense to have to make a separate order for each lipstick you want.

badassSENORiTA

We can't return cosmetics that we've tried over here, so using testers is kind of essential given the price of this stuff, I can't afford to pay out for something I'll never wear. That said, I usually just test on my arm, and I'll only try stuff on my lips (never gloss) - after watching it be sanitized - if it's a colour totally different to anything I've tried before, or something I'm really unsure of.
even MAC? I thought that was their policy for all stores

I want the lipsticks...I skipped buying RiriWoo the first release but I want that pretty rose gold packaging
so if all the lippies will be put out again for the winter then I can wait til winter. anyone have any clue?

vaisforluvrs

For realz. I don't mind them limiting the amount each person can get in each order. 2 per items makes total sense to me... most Mac junkies will only be buying 1-2 each anyways, with the diehards getting 3-4, so your would have to place 2 orders. I don't think that's unreasonable. It keeps the Ebay resellers from ordering a ton at a time. I don't see how they can limit you to one item from the collection per order. It's a little silly and you would have to pay shipping on each and every single lipstick and shipping from the warehouse would be insane. I don't see them doing that.
That's a good point! I think it would still be really simple to have their web team just deactivate the "add quantity" drop down menu and only allow one of each item.

pinkpaint

I want the lipsticks...I skipped buying RiriWoo the first release but I want that pretty rose gold packaging
so if all the lippies will be put out again for the winter then I can wait til winter. anyone have any clue?
We aren't 100% sure but we think these will only be released once. It was discussed way back in the thread, but Heaux and Riri Boy weren't mentioned in the fall product list that Erine posted. I wanted to wait to buy them in the fall, too, but I don't wanna miss out if they don't come back.

jennyap

We can't return cosmetics that we've tried over here, so using testers is kind of essential given the price of this stuff, I can't afford to pay out for something I'll never wear. That said, I usually just test on my arm, and I'll only try stuff on my lips (never gloss) - after watching it be sanitized - if it's a colour totally different to anything I've tried before, or something I'm really unsure of.

Even Mac. This is what the returns policy says:

Quote: We cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used. In such circumstances, we will notify you that no refund will be available and you will be responsible for arranging for such goods to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification
They will allow returns of unused products within 14 days, and even that is fairly unusual. The major drugstores, Boots and Superdrug, won't even take back obviously sealed products as far as I know.

badassSENORiTA

Even Mac. This is what the returns policy says:

They will allow returns of unused products within 14 days, and even that is fairly unusual. The major drugstores, Boots and Superdrug, won't even take back obviously sealed products as far as I know.
wow I'm shocked.. in the U.S it's like... 30 days (I think) with the receipt and even if it's used they take it back but online you have to ship it back directly to them.
sephora also allows us to do this as well & wal-mart, pretty sure a few others as well. not sure why it should be any different in the U.K when you all pay more right?

erine1881

Yeah i don't believe any international location can return used products, no matter the brand/company. They really need to make that a policy here in the US as well.
Hey ladies! idk if this has been posted yet these are supposed to be swatches of the melt lipsticks! This picture is from Dana Bomar's instagram http://web.stagram.com/p/460882273734840780_227093923
Still want them!!! :heart:

LouGarner

I was online with one of MAC technicians and they really pissed me off. I asked when the Riri hearts summer collection was coming out. I said I think it is the 6th however I don't want to miss out on it because it is an online exclusive then I asked would it be a waiting room like it was with Riri woo. The woman said she couldn't tell me when it was going to be released that I would have to wait for the email like everyone else (this is the part that pissed me off). I then replied by the time the email comes out about 90% of the collection is sold out. her reply "Well Ma'am if you have a problem with the way MAC does things place contact our customer service".......... so rude....

LouGarner

Richelle83

Quote: Originally Posted by LouGarner
the first one looks like ruby woo, ravishing, embrace me, heroine and up the amp IMO.

I was thinking the same thing!

MAChostage

I read a study before that said at then end of a Saturday testers were tested and it was jut about 100% contaminated!! With fecal matter saying people would go to the bathroom not wash their hands and touch testers EWW I never use testers if anything on my arm and then use a disinfectant wipes yuck
I witnessed a woman in a Sephora store just yesterday slathering on a lipstick from a tester.
icon_eek.gif

Miss M Monroe

Thats nasty I see it all the time then these people wanna sue talking bout I caught something from a tester get your life girls and remember what ur mama taught you dont share your lipstick ever