RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
How I feel when I call MAC:
LMAO!!!
rofl.gif
So true.

I haven't received the little gift they promised to send me yet. I'll wait till next week, if nothing arrived until then I'm going to call them.

destine2grow

Wait no nevermind fucking amazing lmao they had to put in 2 orders for the rrbs because they were not previously entered, so i would have came home to no package and would have been like where the fuck are my things??? AND that re-instated order, was re-cancelled, and a supervisor is supposed to contact me about it and shit and i am so tired of the saying re and ri and any form of that phonetic sound
I hope they send you gift and refund you for the RRB and send them for free! This is just asinine!
Decided to wear RiRi Boy today. :)
87454ca7_IMG_20130710_080159_378.jpeg
Gorgeous!
968dbd98_image.jpeg
Heaux with heroine l/l. Love it with heroine. Again thanks to the ladies who suggested this combo!
Very pretty! I really need to get heroine l/l
Finally this little sucka decided to arrive! My RRB arrived in great condition batch A63. No white stuff no melting no nothing! In fact, I already put him on and he feels fabulous. Idk why my RiRi woo feels so drying when I apply but RRB was so easy to work with. I love it!
ef3c6438_image.jpeg
486201c4_image.jpeg
Gorgeous!
I wore Heaux today w/ a little Nightmoth
Beautiful!
I was running late today so I rushed my makeup. Decided to just put on ririboy to add some color. Looks a lot darker indoors. I don't usually wear these types of colors to work so I got tons of compliments. Mostly men :shock:
Stunning!
bde367c0_image.jpeg
RRB on me, with the brightness jacked up quite a bit due to my crappy lighting. Lol
Gorgeous!
RiRi Heaux lined with Jordana Cabaret I apologize for the poor picture quality. Photo was taken with my SG4.
Gorgeous! I need to get that lip liner the next time I'm in Walgreens.

miss0annette

LMAO!!! 
rofl.gif
 So true. I haven't received the little gift they promised to send me yet. I'll wait till next week, if nothing arrived until then I'm going to call them. 
They sent me Cultured lipglass as a gift for all the trouble. I'm curious to know what you'll get.

JaeisFancy

I was running late today so I rushed my makeup. Decided to just put on ririboy to add some color. Looks a lot darker indoors. I don't usually wear these types of colors to work so I got tons of compliments. Mostly men
icon_eek.gif

You need to make it your business to wear this more often
bigheart.gif

luvlydee

I was running late today so I rushed my makeup. Decided to just put on ririboy to add some color. Looks a lot darker indoors. I don't usually wear these types of colors to work so I got tons of compliments. Mostly men :shock:
Ooh how did i miss your picture? It looks great on you!

Serenityy

That awkward moment when I order 2 RiRi Boys and one Heaux thinking I'll like RRB better and it turns out I like Heaux the most...
ohboy.gif

michelle79

I finally got both my RRB & Heaux today! Other than Heaux being a little sweaty (it's so humid in NYC) they both came in great condition. I'm wearing Heaux to work tomorrow & will post pics.

sagehen

Quote:Originally Posted by Serenityy

That awkward moment when I order 2 RiRi Boys and one Heaux thinking I'll like RRB better and it turns out I like Heaux the most...
ohboy.gif

^^THIS! This is exactly what happened to me. I even put an extra Heaux on backorder and cancelled it in a fit of anger. I so wish I hadn't now.

luvlydee

Just checked my bu's and they're indeed the A63's smh.
my a63 RiRi Boy and Heux are perfectly Fine.

Just in Case people dont know how to decipher macs batch numbers... i found this in a thread here on specktra::

First Character: The batch order. A is the first batch, B is the second batch, etc.

Second Character: The month of production.

• 1 = January
  • 2 = February
  • 3 = March
  • 4 = April
  • 5 = May
  • 6 = June
  • 7 = July
  • 8 = August
  • 9 = September
  • A = October
  • B = November
  • C = December