RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

ayalet

This is off topic but i really need help from someone who can fux lipsticks. I just bought a heatherette lipstick & its sort of damaged due to the heat. I'm wondering if anyone can help? I have a pic for reference

Copperhead

This is off topic but i really need help from someone who can fux lipsticks. I just bought a heatherette lipstick & its sort of damaged due to the heat. I'm wondering if anyone can help? I have a pic for reference
icon_eek.gif

lol.gif

miss0annette

Despite all the drama from this collection, everyone looks so gorgeous in their lippies and I'm loving my RRB more than I thought I would. So much that I may just hunt down a BU (that's a first for me). I've been stuck to mobile mode the past couple of days and I'm a little under the weather today so I couldn't comment all the lovely pictures.

Prettypackages

I got Heaux and RRboy last week. Thankfully they were fine.

Love the combos I'm seeing.. (Cheating by looking at pics on the side)

I haven't tested their application though. Hopefully they'll be ok. As always, I'm behind playing in my collex. Till trying to get through AAO.

MACina

RRB looks gorgeous on you, MissBeautyBunni
eyelove.gif

So my lippies came and I cleaned the ones I had like Erine said to get the white stuff off...the replacements also had the white stuff (batch A63) but not as much as the first. Since it was a chill out kind of day at home, I decided to give Riri boy a try. I've never experienced so much tugging on my lips!!!
Took 4 swipes to get it to the color you see in the picture. I can safely say that I prefer Up the Amp if only for application.

PixieDancer

Thanks to everyone that felt my pain! I honestly feel like my "case" accidentally fell through the cracks. Because originally I was speaking with the same Supervisor and she was very sweet and helpful. I didn't act nasty or aggressive, I was quite the opposite, so I think that kind of pushed me to the side. Then I think I somehow got lost in the shuffle sometime shortly after I was told I was on a "spreadsheet" of people that they were trying to get to first due to how much our "patronage was appreciated." Then I let a significant amount of time pass, thinking they'd handle it when they could. Never heard back. Then was given to a different supervisor who started talking in circles. So I definitely think my situation ended up so badly due to an oversight. Then by the time they figured it out, I think they must have been waiting on stock they didn't have yet. Probably when all that "Pending" stuff was going on for all of you. But since they had stressed so many times that my situation was being addressed, they didn't just say they dropped the ball. Rather, they chose to buy some time with the email and picture requests. That's def how the situation started to feel. Because then a few days ago, they called all jubilant that my lipsticks were being overnighted! It was very odd. Lesson here is... Be aggressive and don't wait for MAC CS to follow up. Give them the time they tell you they need then start bothering them again. They want rid of the complaints, so if you step back... you may fall off the MAC radar right into a crack! UGH!

Oh my dear Pixie, I feel terrible for you
th_kiss.gif
but I absolutely agree with everything you said! I'm pretty ticked off at how you were treated. Why would you even have to send pictures when most did not!!!

Your #2 has been a life-long philosophy of mine.

You will look stunning in your lipsticks without a doubt pretty lady
heart.gif
#2 was told to me by my sweet Grandmother when I still had the joy of being around her! She was BIG on this theory!! And she celebrated me a lot!! Much of what she taught me is still used daily in my life. Thanks for confirming how important it is!
th_kiss.gif