Rock and Republic cosmetics

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoLyds
Just an FYI - Ideeli has a sale today...Spank is available for $18 each.

When I logged on all of the makeup was gone. I didn't even see it on the site at all.
ssad.gif

pinguina

Spank is the one that I've always been interested in. It looks like a really nice, somewhat neutral colour. Now I'm scared to order it off the R&R website, even though it looks like they have all the blushes back in stock. Plus I would have to get it sent to a relative who lives in Florida, then have her bring it at Christmas. I would be afraid that it would arrive broken and I wouldn't know it until I received it in a couple months.
Maybe I should just wait for another hautelook sale? The only problem is that I always get charged alot for duty and the product ends up not being cheaper for me at all.
Lol I'm so conflicted! I don't want to support the brand if they are treating their customers so poorly, but at the same time I've wanted that blush for awhile.
th_dunno.gif

pinguina

Now I remember why I've never order off the R&R website even though they ship to Canada. I just checked and regular ground shipping would be $23 CDN.. Insanity!

coffeegal

But...they have now included restrictions of $75 minimum order AND only 1 credit can be used per order...lol. I hope you guys who placed orders get yours! I think I'm good with my Lust and All-Nighter blushes...this fiasco has totally turned me off from them!
nonono.gif
You just need to add $75 worth of merchandise your cart, before applying the ROCKCOSMETICS 50% off coupon. The credit shows up automatically in your cart. For example, I got 2 eyeshadows and a lip gloss for $17 shipped after coupon and credit. Not bad in my opinion.

Brownye20

Ladies quick question... I have NARS Taj Mahal but I wanted to know if R&R All Nighter look Similar to it? Thx for your help!
hatsoff.gif

Vixxan

I have the Rock and Republic bronzer listed for $225. I will give you a really quick review on it. Don't buy it. I don't find it to be anything special. It's OK but I would not pay anymore than $10 for it.

SMMY

FYI: Rock & Republic has a bunch of brush, eye shadow and lip gloss sets up for clearance here
the code rockcosmetics gets you an additional 50% off. I just picked up the brush and eye shadow trio set with a referral from someone else for $37.
yahoo.gif

I can't wait to get my hands on these brushes.

jiji1981

Hi..i know its been a while but i read u didnt want ur R & R blush in tease..u willing to sell it? thnx

Ingenue

Have ya'll seen this?

I ordered yesterday and its out for delivery TODAY. Here's hoping everything's intact...

Ingenue

So it looks like plenty of people lost their minds and bought up all the goodies. Mine just got here. ONE shadow was cracked all to be damned and it's already sold out. So I'm just going to re-seal it and go on about my life. Yep.

Shypo

I'm still annoyed that I never got my hands on Call Me blush - somewhere along the line I ended up with an extra blush in 'Contrived'.......

DILLIGAF

I'm still annoyed that I never got my hands on Call Me blush - somewhere along the line I ended up with an extra blush in 'Contrived'.......

You aren't the only one that is kicking her self over the blushes. I've been looking for All Nighter for a while now. I do have Immoral so that makes me happy.