Roses Ultimes de Chanel collection

elegant-one

Desir is my favorite of these for sure. Did you skip Tentation? Does the shimmer in Distraction show on the nail?

I just forgot about Tentation because she was so chatty. So I will have to take another look. I hate when that happens. I haven't tried it on yet. I will in a couple days & post pics on.

I love Desire. Of course we do :)

elegant-one

Well, I just looked at the bottle & there is no shimmer at all that I can see in Distraction.
icon_eek.gif
If it's there I can't see it.

Winthrop44

Ahhhh...okay. I thought Sabrina mentioned shimmer but when I looked back just now I see she only calls it "a subtle hint of fuschia shimmer". I'll look forward to your pics!
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Well I just did my nails with Distraction tonight & the shimmer is a hardly there micro micro shimmer
lol.gif
I could only see it when I took my contacts out & could see up close.
amuse.gif

Its a really really pretty pink coral. I will post pics tomorrow.

Winthrop44

It really cracks me up the way people sell these things (I saw Miss QQ's keychain on ebay once too) for hundreds of dollars when they were free gifts.

Bonitinha

I know -- the keychain, the snow globe, the necklace -- all on Ebay for a gazillion dollars. I would do a major happy dance if I got any of those for free as a gift! :)

Miss QQ

It's a shame Chanel didn't give you ladies appreciation gifts this year. The No. 5 necklace is so pretty!

jmarie

I know -- the keychain, the snow globe, the necklace -- all on Ebay for a gazillion dollars. I would do a major happy dance if I got any of those for free as a gift! :)

Me, too. I love the gifts that I see everyone else getting and for the most part aren't available to me. I don't actually have a Chanel Boutique where I live and mostly buy form Neiman's. I did get a keychain once because I purchased a bag at a Las Vegas Boutique. I have spent a lot of money on Chanel everything, bags, clothes and cosmetics and a bobble here and there would make me giddy. Now, Chanel doesn't even participate in Neiman's GC with purchase and other promotions. Chanel also has new special boxes and dust covers for their classic bags. My last bag purchase was way more than a classic and I really wanted a special box. I called corporate to see if I could get one and they said no!!! It was only for the classics.

Bonitinha

Me, too. I love the gifts that I see everyone else getting and for the most part aren't available to me. I don't actually have a Chanel Boutique where I live and mostly buy form Neiman's. I did get a keychain once because I purchased a bag at a Las Vegas Boutique. I have spent a lot of money on Chanel everything, bags, clothes and cosmetics and a bobble here and there would make me giddy. Now, Chanel doesn't even participate in Neiman's GC with purchase and other promotions. Chanel also has new special boxes and dust covers for their classic bags. My last bag purchase was way more than a classic and I really wanted a special box. I called corporate to see if I could get one and they said no!!! It was only for the classics.
That is too bad they wouldn't give you a box! You'd think if you are a repeat customer buying their clothes and bags, they would oblige. Throw us a bone, Chanel!!

elegant-one

Well ladies, I just found out that my Chanel lady (the nice manager one) located me that ^ Chanel perfume bottle necklace - & she said its on its way to me
thud.gif
She is still trying to locate the snowglobe. I won't hold my breath. She was the one that sent me the white chanel mu bag, so heres hoping. Oh my

Michelle - now wouldn't you think that Chanel could have cheaply sent those necklaces to all of us??? hmm

Winthrop44

Yay! Maybe yours-to-be is one of the $198 ones as one is gone all of a sudden. Your future commissions might be worth the expense.
lol.gif
That's exactly what I said...that necklace would have been much easier for them to send us vs the calendars we got last year. The snowglobe is another story, that I can understand them not wanting to mail.

Thanks for the Distraction pics. How do you like it vs your other Chanels in that color family?

Bonitinha

Elegant -- distraction looks gorgeous on you! I can't remember -- did you get Tentation also? I am drooling over Sabrina's swatches!
How nice that your Chanel lady is going to mail the necklace to you! Darn that I don't live near a counter!!

elegant-one

Yay! Maybe yours-to-be is one of the $198 ones as one is gone all of a sudden. Your future commissions might be worth the expense.
lol.gif
That's exactly what I said...that necklace would have been much easier for them to send us vs the calendars we got last year. The snowglobe is another story, that I can understand them not wanting to mail.

Thanks for the Distraction pics. How do you like it vs your other Chanels in that color family?
Ones gone! ? already at that price whoa
girlhaha.gif

How easy would it have been to slip that necklace in the mail. Its not that big. Maybe even cheaper than what the calender would have cost too. You're right...shipping that snowglobe may have been a bit more trouble/expense. Well, I'm still hoping that we get something from them at some point.

Distraction is not like any of the other ones that I have. Its closest to Miami Peach but more coral. Its not the greatest consistency but its alright - not thin but not that nice gel-like texture either. Its more coral than any of the others but has just enough pink to not go orange. The top pic is pretty close to what it looks like. Its really really pretty on the toes!
love.gif

my future commissions
rofl.gif
yeah may be

elegant-one

Elegant -- distraction looks gorgeous on you! I can't remember -- did you get Tentation also? I am drooling over Sabrina's swatches!
How nice that your Chanel lady is going to mail the necklace to you! Darn that I don't live near a counter!!

Sorry, I couldn't multi quote today.

Thank you dear Michelle. I did not get Tentation....yet
amuse.gif
but it is sitting in my cart.

She is so very very nice to me. She also told me that chanel is making them send back even their empty tester bottles that have the cc's on them because of stuff ending up on ebay. My counter has a few non-makeup items that I would love to have
girlhaha.gif
a standing square counter mirror, an oval hand mirror & this really awesome table lamp that says Chanel on the shade
lol.gif

Latest posts