Round Rock, Texas CCO (Round Rock Premium Oulets)

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paparazziboy
any up dates im curious to drive up there does any one know how far it is from the san marcos cco

Bout 60 miles from san marcos. Exit 257*.
Good lord, DO NOT get caught in RUSH HOUR!
Took me an additional (almost 20) minutes to get through some Round Rock traffic and then on the way back Austin was a bastard by at least an additional 40 minutes!
wacko.gif

I was never happier to see home and a bed!
th_e2cloud9.gif

*Corrected.

ladyJ

Did you see what blushes and single eyeshadows they had? I'm really trying to find some permanent stuff. Thanks!

Goat Goat Etc.

Roundrock CCO today:
Say hi and chat with Alexis, she's so friendly and fun!

Both Rose Romance blushes
Nordstrom Colour Form Powder in Play Around Pink
Gold Deposit MSF
Curiositease 5 mini plushglass set
Curiositease 5 mini warm lipgloss set

Pigments:
Kitchmas, Copperbeam, Gold Stroke, Circa Plum, Smoke Signal, Steel Blue, Lark About, Lovely Lily, Antique Green, Reflects Very Pink glitter, Bell Bottom Blue, Gilded Green, and Steel Blue.

Mineralize Trio e/s:
Danger Zone, Interview, Outspoken, Persuasive, Word of Mouth

Nordstrom Novel Twist- 5 warm eyes palette

Nordstrom Colour Forms- 5 warm eyes palette and 5 cool eyes palette

Mac Trip- 5 cool eyes palette
Mac Trip- 4 cool face palette
Mac Trip- 5 cool eyes and face palette

Mineralize blush Duo:
Love Rock, Earth to Earth, and Moon River.

Lip Gelee:
2 unnamed Gelees, Lu-Be-Lu, She Boom, Lil Sizzler, and Lilacrush.

Lacquer:
Sheena and Varneesh.

Lipgloss:
Pink Grapefruit, Naked Space, Red Devil, Squeeze It, Nice To Be Nice, Possum Nose, Hot Frost, Rich and Ripe, Soft Wave, Snowgirl, Nothingless, Frozen Dream, *Icescape, Prize Petal, Bare Truth, Hey Sailor, Bateaux, Lusterwhite, Soft and Slow, Ensign, Cherry Blossom, Pinkarat, First Bloom, Crescent, Dark Flower, Russian Red, and Moonbathe.

*Icescape l/g btw is apart of the the upcoming Love Lace collection.

Shadesticks:
Penny, Lemon Chiffon, Cakeshop, Butternutty, Red Velvet, Pink Couture, Lucky Jade, Sea Me, and Fresh Cement.

At San Marcos got Serenely blush a back up of Spaced Out blush, then at Roundrock Knight e/s and Glamour Check e/s and Talent Pool e/s from Starflash, and then Red Devil l/g, Icescape l/g, and a Naked Space l/g backup. Fine day and drive from and to sa with light traffic.

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
Did you see what blushes and single eyeshadows they had? I'm really trying to find some permanent stuff. Thanks!

(Looking at MAC's site for reference)
Hmmm...

Blushes:
Sweet As Cocoa blush
2 left of Flirt & Tease

e/s:
Brown Script, Moon's Reflection, *Glamour Check,* Dreammaker, Tete-A-Tint, and Knight e/s.
*=Starflash

Mineralize e/s duos:
Engaging, Sea and Sky, Fresh Green Mix, Love Connection, Odd Couple, and Family Silver.

MSF:
Gold Deposit MSF

Goat Goat Etc.

Btw Pincurl e/s and Raven eye kohl pencil are up at the Roundrock CCO too along with Icescape l/g!

These are part of the coming Love Lace Collection!

2browneyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Btw Pincurl e/s and Raven eye kohl pencil are up at the Roundrock CCO too along with Icescape l/g!

These are part of the coming Love Lace Collection!

Wish I lived nearby to get a good deal on those goodies rather than pay full price during the upcoming repromote.
cry.gif

Caderas

thanks Goat Goat Etc. seriously! helps me get a little plan of how much to withdrawl extra from my bank account before my trip, haha. and is that really all they had as far as e/s!? the last few times i've been, they've had a plethora of the single pots!

Goat Goat Etc.

@Caderas-Oh, those are the perm e/s I can recall. They have others from other collections...maybe about 16+ e/s are up there at Roundrock.

Caderas

awesome! i should be going sometime next monday-wednesday, so i can do a full update on anything extra i see! the one thing i've had my eye on the past few trips is the matte2 shadows. i fully regret not picking any of them up when they had such a nice selection!

Caderas

As of December 29th..

Nordstrom palettes, Dame Edna palettes, Shadowy Lady quad, & Fafi quad (the colorful one!)

Earthly Riches, Family Silver, Sea & Sky, Love Connection, Odd Couple, Fresh Green Mix, most/all of the mineralized trios. most/all of Suite Array shadows.

Pen n' Pink, Tete-a-tint, Lotusland, Talent Pool, Blue Flame, Submarine, Evening Aura, Pincurl, Cool Heat, Of Summer, Moon's Reflection, Brown Script.. about 20 shadows total.

Mosscape, Greenstroke, 2 other Paintpots, Blue Peep, Silverstroke, Artjam paint. Visionaire, Molten Sol(?) LLL's. All Sugarsweet shadesticks. Pink Platinum, Metalblu, Verdigris, & the gold and purple Metal-X's.

X-Rocks, Sweet as Cocoa, Sweet William, Fancy Ray, Crushed Bourgainvillea, Belightful, Dame Edna BP's, HK Tahitian Sand, Rose Romance BP's, Just a Pinch gel, and a plethora of Refined, Petticoat, Perfect Topping, & Gold Deposit MSF's

Love Rock, Moon River, Intenso, & Hot Planet grand duo's.

Very Pink Reflects, Steel Blue, Gilded Green, Spirtualized, Mutiny, Smoke Signal, Lovely Lily, Gold Mode, Lark About, Circa Plum..a few other pigments.

TONS of Slimshines & Mattenes. 5 lipgelee's. 3 lacquers. 5 Tendertones.

Sci-Fi-Delity, Red She Said, Pink Nouveau, Faux, Blast O' Blue, Utterly Frivolous, Cyber, Soft Lust.. about 40? lipsticks total.

Ensign, Bateux, Soft and Slow, Nice Kitty, Cultered, Cherry Blossom, Snowgirl.. about 25 lipglass/lustreglass total.

Look in a Box, Monogram, & Holiday 2008 collections.

2 cups full of MAC brushes including the 227 and a really nice blush/highlight brush (can't remember the #)!

ladyJ

Did they have the new trip palettes or the old ones? Also, did they have quite natural paint pot it's a brown one. Thanks for the update!!!

Caderas

actually.. i started checking into it and i think they are different palettes. they had these 5-shadow palettes i've never seen before.. not trip palettes. i'm checking into it to see what they are! and i believe the Quite Natural was there.. but you might want to double check and call ahead of time!

wannabelyn

has anyone been lately?
I have a friend who is around the area the next week, would love to ask him to help me pick some things up if there are any good stuff! TIA!

LindaP

was there two weekends ago, they had the limited edition mac 182 for only $39.50! i picked it up

Aedea

I was there this last weekend I made a list of a few things, hope this helps:

Brushes
182 Couture

Pigments & Reflects
Bell-Bottom Blue
Circa Plum
Cocomotion
Copper Sparkle
Copperbeam
Fuchsia
Gold Stroke
Golden Olive
Heritage Rouge
Jardin Aires
Jewelmarine (Glitter Brillants)
Kitschmas
Lark About
Lovely Lily
Mega-Rich
Melon
Pink Opal
Process Magenta
Reflects Blackened Red
Reflects Copper
Reflects Very Pink
Rose
Smoke Signal
Steel Blue
Tan
Violet

MSF's
Blonde
Brunette
Cheeky Bronze
Porcelain Pink
Sunny By Nature

False Eyelashes
Blinking Cool
She's Bad
She's Cool

Aedea

Here's some more to continue my list:

Mineralize Grand Duo's
Hot Planet
Improvise
Cheek & Cheerful
Earth to Earth
Moon River

Paint Pots
Moss Scape
Greenstroke
Quite Natural
(some blue one, don't remember the name atm)

Latest posts