Round Rock, Texas CCO (Round Rock Premium Oulets)

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caderas
If they still have Pink Opal, would anyone CP it for me? I have good feedback on here and MUA!

I went in early August especially for Pink Opal, and they ran out before I got there and it looks like they restocked after I went. *cries*

Sorry, I honestly would like to but time and money are preventing a lot of fun things from happening.
thmbdn.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Btw, has anyone ever asked if they can transfer items to different CCOs for customers?

My work does it for clothes and things-couldn't hurt to ask.
shrugs.gif

Caderas

I haven't heard anything about transferring to other CCO's, but that would be great! I live right by the Kansas City CCO, woot!

Miss_Jackie

Quote:
Originally Posted by paparazziboy
i deffienlty need a carry all i was looking at the mac zuca on the prosite as soon as i get my card i will be shopping lol

we dont get our discount on the zuca bag
ssad.gif
cause it isnt made by mac.

lojical1

I picked up the melon piggy. Brash & bold, and push the edge were also in stock. A few different size kabukis (one body also) were available. This was a few weeks ago so I don't really regally much else sticking out as new.

blurpleberry

anyone been over to this one lately? i recently moved to texas and this is the closest to me.. but by closest i mean like 45 minute drive so i was hoping someone super closer would be able to see if they got any goodies (mainly candlelight msf!) :)

R4X2W

I'm going to be going to this CCO this weekend..
has any one been recently & is there anything good?!?

lojical1

I was just there today, and from what I remember nothing too impressive, same stuff thats been there for a few weeks now. piggies in teal, starless night, emerald dust, pink bronze, mega rich. White jeanious shadow, crush metal pigment 2, mega metal e/s in odalisque, sexpectations, spectacle of yourself. There were a bnch of paint pots but the only color I recall is let me pop because I bought it for my sis :). Chilled on ice and vintage selection may have been there. 3 cruella e/s from VV.

Mac-Guy

I'm going to the CCO this weekend. Has anyone been there recently?
I didn't see much new stuff. In fact, the selection was very small. They still have all the MMO quads, the Cutie quad, and Miss Behave MB.

The only interesting stuff for me was the Select Sheer Loose Powder in NW5, which I backed up. I love these paler shades and they are usually hard to get hold off.

GlamQueen21

I didn't see much new stuff. In fact, the selection was very small. They still have all the MMO quads, the Cutie quad, and Miss Behave MB.

The only interesting stuff for me was the Select Sheer Loose Powder in NW5, which I backed up. I love these paler shades and they are usually hard to get hold off.
Really? I will have to check out some stuff to see if there's anything that I either want to back up or missed out on.

Mac-Guy

Really? I will have to check out some stuff to see if there's anything that I either want to back up or missed out on.
Let me know what you bought. For me, it was a very small CCO haul, though I'm glad I found NW5 shades, which I've been tracking down for some time now.

Latest posts