Rumors I'm a hearin' about MSFs. :)

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
I'm not much on PF - but a SR I would definitely buy. I was hoping for that as well. They brought back Petticoat and few others, we can only hope that MAC listens to us. And while they are at it they can bring back Queen's Sin!!

Pleasureflush really isn't anything too special like stereo rose is. I would love to have another tube of Queen's Sin. Why can't MAC do a fan favorite collection. Is that too much to ask for!?!
lol.gif

LMD84

are we thinking it's gettinng too late on in the year for any more msf's? maybe we'll get soem re-promotes next year?

lightscapade and stereo rose please!

oh and i agree about queens sin lippie! i wasn't into reds when it came out but now i'm braver i'd love to have it!

panda0410

^^Yep... the christmas collections are usually the last of the year, I really doubt we'll see them in 09 now...

Katie a Fan Favourite collection would be AWESOME!!!! Nothing like Originals - just give us a collection entirely of our most favourite past LEs!!!
bigheart.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
YES IT IS DEFINITELY LOOKING LIKE SR AND PF ARE BEING RELEASED in possibly July or August.
smiles.gif

Except not.

I've looked at the update book through the next few collections, and I just don't see either of them. Sorry guys.

purrtykitty

Poo...there's always next year, though. Historically there have been MSFs released in late December/early January, though, so there is still a small glimmer of hope. *crosses fingers*

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Poo...there's always next year, though. Historically there have been MSFs released in late December/early January, though, so there is still a small glimmer of hope. *crosses fingers*

and cross your toes too!
tong.gif

GlamQueen21

MAC should re-release all of the MSFs from the past collections. For me, I want to try Global Glow, Naked You, Glissade, Pleasureflush, Stereo Rose, Lightscapade, Light Flush, Shimpagne, Metal Rock, New Vegas, Warmed and Northern Light.

iaisha26

Girl What I would do for another Metal Rock!

I B2M one around 3 months ago & I'm on my last one, it's just sitting pretty...so afarid to use it. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
Metal Rock!!!! Metal Rock!!!! Metal Rock!!!
That is all

Fiberluver

I noticed that MAC is going to release 2 new MSF in December 2010. I think I saw a mention of it on Temptalia's site.

Can anyone suggest any dupes for MSF such as Metal Rock, Lighscapade, etc?

Thanks
msf_addict.gif

Nat the MSF Addict

MzFit

Pleasureflush, Stereo Rose, Lightscapade, Metal Rock, are the only ones I don't have love to get them.

lojical1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberluver
I noticed that MAC is going to release 2 new MSF in December 2010. I think I saw a mention of it on Temptalia's site.

Can anyone suggest any dupes for MSF such as Metal Rock, Lighscapade, etc?

Thanks
msf_addict.gif

Nat the MSF Addict

I was told that Warm blend (color craft i think) was a dupe for Metal Rock, but of course that was a LE product as well. If you ever see it floating around at your CCO, grab it!