Rumors I'm a hearin' about MSFs. :)

user79

I'll believe it when I see it, there's been a lot of rumors about SR being rereleased in the past. I'd love to check it out, I love coral peach shades so it would be right up my alley...but I don't it bad enough to pay more than retail for it.

ccroney1

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
A friend of mine who works for MAC heard from a Trainer that Pleasureflush & Stereo Rose are being repromoted within a year for the Mineralized Line. So we can finally see what the hooplah about these two msfs is all about if/when they do re-release them.
greengrin.gif

I hope that it is true, because I've always wanted Stereo Rose and I will just buy Pleasureflush just because it's you know, pleasureflush..hahah.

Pleasureflush is beautiful, but if they repromote it I will be sad because I dropped small fortune for it a few weeks ago
smiles.gif

candycane80

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
I would be soooo happy if SR and Pleasureflush were repromo'd bc I have to say it seems like some of the early MSFs were the best. I'm not too impressed w/ the ones w/ Sugarsweet (tho I am getting them, lol) and even Brunette & Blonde were pretty but not super unique. I also want Metal Rock even though I'm PPP! Just to look at it
smiles.gif

Lightscapade, still don't know what the fuss is about...pretty to look at, pointless on, imho.
smiles.gif
I still won't sell mine tho, just b/c I feel like I need to have it just to say that I have it, LOLz.

Glad I'm not the only one hanging on to Lightscapade for no reason other than collecting, I actually hate it, but won't let go either kinda weird no? Now Pleasureflush is something to get excited about just the thought that it could be mine is good enough for me!

BrowneyedBeauty

I seriously hope this it true! I just got my first MSF, Redhead, and liked it a lot so I bought Petticoat, Blonde, and Perfect Topping. I would love to have these ones as well!

abbyquack

Ok after thoughtful consideration I've decided that these NEED to be re-promoted verry soon! I can't even find them on ebay! How's an MSF addict supposed to get their fix when they're not available?
smiles.gif

LMD84

roll on the updates so we can see if this is all true... then i'll get my panties in a twist if it is! stereo rose!!!!
drools.gif

TamEva Le Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
This...is why I don't post much here anymore.

Oooh uh uhh! I'm not tryin' to hear this!
nope.gif

I practically fell out of my chair the other day when I read your review of Perfect Topping MSF as I hadn't seen you post in a long while!

I don't want to have to go back and read all your old posts...or worse all the ones of yours I cut and paste to my word document file in the past...'cuz that's how we Specktra Stalkers roll!
punk_.gif
supacool.gif
th_roll1.gif

But....I suppose I will if I have to...
th_dunno.gif
whistle.gif
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i blame Tish. i totally blame her. she posted some swatches, i bought one, then i bought another and now, i have this crackish addiction to them. sigh...

Yeah Tish has gotten me hooked and strung out on a few things too!
One word..."Hothouse"
She makes it soooo easy too!

You don't even have to leave your home, she comes right to your door like the Girl Scouts sellin' those cookies!

When I'm not wearing my Hothouse lippie she's got me addicted to, I'm curled up in a fetal position imagining what else she has to offer underneath and lining the insides of her long trench coat o' goodies!
sneaky.gif
shockt.gif
dapimp.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by candycane80
Glad I'm not the only one hanging on to Lightscapade for no reason other than collecting, I actually hate it, but won't let go either kinda weird no? Now Pleasureflush is something to get excited about just the thought that it could be mine is good enough for me!

Try lightly layering it over a c olored blush. I admit I stared at mine for awhile wondering what to do with it, then Itried this one day and the clouds parted and the angels sang.
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

If they do repromote both Stereo Rose and Pleasureflush, those two will be mine! I've seen SR in the pics but I haven't seen Pleasureflush yet and can't wait for the Electroflash Anniversary collection!

panther27

Quote:
YES IT IS DEFINITELY LOOKING LIKE SR AND PF ARE BEING RELEASED in possibly July or August.
smiles.gif

Really?Did you hear anything new?

Susanne

Quote:
YES IT IS DEFINITELY LOOKING LIKE SR AND PF ARE BEING RELEASED in possibly July or August.
smiles.gif

They are not on the Colour Craft list??
hmm.gif
I mean, 8 MSFs in one or two months?

panda0410

^^That was my thought too Susanne... neither are on Colour Craft, but then we didnt expect a second lot of dazzleglasses either
th_LMAO.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
^^That was my thought too Susanne... neither are on Colour Craft, but then we didnt expect a second lot of dazzleglasses either
th_LMAO.gif

True!
th_wink3.gif

iaisha26

OMGosh...if they every re-release Metal Rock it's over. I'm taking off of work, I'll be the 1st one in line waiting outside for the store to open to purchase every single one in stock. This is the 1st MSF that I ever pruchased, I'm on my last one & I'm using it so sparingly.

When I found out they were disc. my Studio Mist, I went to all 3 of the Mac stores near me & purchased ever signle deep dak they had...yes-I spent $464 on foundation in a week...you have no idea.

specktra_rocks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Metal Rock too please!!!!

usmcwife27

has anybody heard anything new about this?? its almost september and they dont seem to be getting released in any upcoming collections
ssad.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcwife27
has anybody heard anything new about this?? its almost september and they dont seem to be getting released in any upcoming collections
ssad.gif

I am wondering the same thing. Hopefully one day it will happen but it doesn't look like this year sadly.

panda0410

I'm not much on PF - but a SR I would definitely buy. I was hoping for that as well. They brought back Petticoat and few others, we can only hope that MAC listens to us. And while they are at it they can bring back Queen's Sin!!