Rumors I'm a hearin' about MSFs. :)

HustleRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Yeah, unfortunately it's an issue of timing and luck. I had a backup that I sold for $30, I think. It wasn't as in demand at the time. Sometimes you can get lucky and someone will be selling items like that at retail. It's really just the luck of the draw.

that's true...

if sugarsweet wasn't coming out soon i would not be opposed to spending more than retail on it. but right now my wallet is practically glued shut.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that.
This kind of post is why I don't post much here anymore.

Please don't worry and don't go away, we miss you!
th_hug.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustleRose
um, thank you for educating me on this ???

all it was was a statement. i didn't say "hey f the other 2, i want lightscapade!!!" i just said to add it to the list.

You get informed here, not educated
winks.gif

I really appreciate all the information about MAC I get here on specktra.

VIC MAC

Well here it is, the Stereo Rose MSF
th_DANCE.gif

- but for you ladies, that are dying to get it...you should jump onto Sephora and order the Laura Geller Pink Grapefruit baked blush.....it is really very very close to being the same
yes.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that.
This kind of post is why I don't post much here anymore.

Awww...that makes me sad. I really love your posts.
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

I have heard great things about both of those MSF though I'm not really an MSF person. I have petticoat, my mom has Metal Rock but she broke it by accident and I took it from her to use as an eyeshadow. It's wayyy too dark for me to use on my face.

rachybloom

I agree about the Laura Geller baked blushes.. I got my mom the Pink Grapefruit for xmas and it looks identical to swatches I've seen of Stereo Rose. The prices for the MSF on ebay are INSANE though

I'd honestly pee my pants if they repromoted Lightscapade. There's nothing like it.

ladyJ

This is such exciting news. I've been trying to collect the older MSFs but now I think I will stop lolz! I have some hope that they will eventually repromote! I wonder if the 2nd round is going to be different from the 1st. I've heard that the Petticoat first cut is so much better than the 2nd. Nonetheless, I still love petticoat.

abbyquack

I would be soooo happy if SR and Pleasureflush were repromo'd bc I have to say it seems like some of the early MSFs were the best. I'm not too impressed w/ the ones w/ Sugarsweet (tho I am getting them, lol) and even Brunette & Blonde were pretty but not super unique. I also want Metal Rock even though I'm PPP! Just to look at it
smiles.gif

Lightscapade, still don't know what the fuss is about...pretty to look at, pointless on, imho.
smiles.gif
I still won't sell mine tho, just b/c I feel like I need to have it just to say that I have it, LOLz.

TISH1124

I tried the MSf's again today from SS...I have to say I really like them the texture is so nice and they are not real shimmery but pretty

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I tried the MSf's again today from SS...I have to say I really like them the texture is so nice and they are not real shimmery but pretty

That IS where the old MSFs have the new ones beat. I love the texture of Stereo Rose, So Ceylon, Gold Deposit, Metal Rock, Porcelain Pink, etc. They are smooth and give a sheen but they aren't glitter-heavy.

Lapis

yahoo.gif
SR ohhhh yeah
yahoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustleRose
eeeeeeee

someone is selling in in the clearance bin for 50 bucks!!!

lol, profit much?

some people paid much more for it for when they list they are taking a lost, if I listed my Metal Rock I'd have to go over retail by quite a bit also, not to profit I paid a pretty penny for mine..

Aziajs you are so right I have a first release gold deposit, it's nicer than the one I swatched from the new perm line.