Rumors I'm a hearin' about MSFs. :)

Curly1908

I love my Metal Rock, but she keeps telling me that she's lonely and would like Petticoat, Stereo Rose, or Glissade to keep her company.
cutey.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I swear I said the same thing about SR...I just got it last week after wanting it for sooooo long...and it was like ...OK....not thrilled at all....Looks good in the pan...but just kinda okay on me....

Man, that sucks. That sounds a lot like my experience with Gold Deposit.

I guess I should cross SR off of my "To Buy" list.
ssad.gif

I need a lot of color payoff as well as a "wow" factor to justify paying the price of a MSF.

allThingsGirl

oooh, i want to try pleasureflush!! i had SR but swapped it -- hm. maybe i'll give it another try if it comes out at retail again.

thanks for this news!
smiles.gif

PS. i love metal rock and i wish lightscapade would make it's way back too!

LMD84

i'm pleased that i'll be able to try stereo rose
smiles.gif
i've heard so much hype about it so it will be nice to buy it and see for myself

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by allThingsGirl
oooh, i want to try pleasureflush!! i had SR but swapped it -- hm. maybe i'll give it another try if it comes out at retail again.

thanks for this news!
smiles.gif

PS. i love metal rock and i wish lightscapade would make it's way back too!

You're welcome.
smiles.gif

HM, lightscapade is my FAVORITE. <3

GlamQueen21

I've never tried Pleasureflush, Stereo Rose, Lightscapade, Metal Rock, Northern Lights, Light Flush, or Warmed MSFs before. I love MSF and if they do repormote them, I would buy ever single MSF!!!

MissResha

there are 2 things that MAC makes that i consider myself a "collector" of.

Pigments and MSF's

i blame tish. i totally blame her. she posted some swatches, i bought one, then i bought another and now, i have this crackish addiction to them. sigh...

Ernie

Quote:
^^^ Oh hell nahhhhh.....But thats okay everyone blames me for something!! Old Bad Seed Tish!!

No, we
heart.gif
you!

Susanne

Quote:
^^^ Oh hell nahhhhh.....But thats okay everyone blames me for something!! Old Bad Seed Tish!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
No, we
heart.gif
you!

iagree.gif
th_hug.gif

sharkbytes

This is awesome news, I really, really hope it happens!!! I'm an MSF junkie, which isn't too bad cash-wise since they really don't release thaaaat many (although, this year has had Brunette, Blonde, Redhead, Perfect Topping, and Refined already! That's a ton for only 3 months!)

I'm on the "bring back lightscapaaaade!" ship, but I'm really not gonna complain if it's just stereo rose and pleasureflush for now. Especially Pleasureflush!

syrene78

MSFs and piggies are addictions!
Can't pass on one anymore!
When do you think that Stereo Rose and Pleaureflush could come back?
Could they be these summer's MSFs??? It'd be a year after the mineralize launch, more or less.
I want to know now! I have the Pleasureflush dupe but would love the real thing.
winks.gif

Susanne

There should be an Electroflash anniversary collection in July, so I guess there will be more mineralized products as well
winks.gif

wizzer3245

thud.gif

I'd just recently joined specktra when i got my first msfs and i fell in love and now want them all so this is amazing news for me
yahoo.gif

color_lover456

wow this is AMAZING NEWS!!! i love how i can come on here to talk to you guys about mundane things like this... my real-life friends are not into make and i can feel them becoming less and less relevant lol

amber_j

Stereo Rose? Pleasureflush?! Finally!!! I can't wait for these MSFs to be repromoted.

Oh Metal Rock, when will you be mine?

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
There should be an Electroflash anniversary collection in July, so I guess there will be more mineralized products as well
winks.gif

My friend at MAC has update on Mrach 31,so I will ask her then.Plus Erin has update on April 5,I think she said.