Sandra Bernhard video on maccosmetics.com?

asnbrb

Okay, so I just went on and saw her talking about the plushglasses. That was completely random. I couldn't tell if it made her lips more "plush" or not, but I honestly was kind of thrown off because of her voice. I don't think I've ever heard her talk for a long time, but she sounded like there was something in her mouth the entire time.

lara

MAC need to invest a little more time and/or money into their videos. Seriously guys, I think you can afford a couple of halogen lamps and a lighting geek.

a914butterfly

i couldn't watch it, it kept saying loading....loading.....loading.....loading. i couldn't wait forever to see a video. her voice is annoying anyway

Juneplum

all i can say is
WTF2.gif

stillsoawesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
she was on Will and Grace once right?? lmao i need to check this

Yeah... she played a famous person (cant remember if it was herself or if she had a made up name) and will and grace pretended they wanted to buy her apartment so they could meet her. She thinks theyre rich too and wants to be friends and theyre so excited to be friends with a famous person they accidently say theyll buy this huge apartment they cant afford. It's a really funny episode...

anyway... I seriously can't handle this video. Freaks me out and I would never want me lips to look like hers!

Postette

um..can we say repeat?MAC must really love her, as she was the model for their Sandy B colorstory...and MAC isn't really one to use celebs outside of Viva Glam and Icon..hmm..her voice irritates me..and she annoyed me on Roseanne..you'd think they would use someone with really plush lips or something..eh..

a914butterfly

i think angelina jolie would have been perfect for that- her lips are perfectly pouty and she is way prettier and not as scary as sandra bernhard (and her voice is pleasant)

Katura

AGH! I hated that random close up of that mouth! Those teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeth.

RAWR.

Lady_MAC

^
THANK-YOU! I was like "If someone is going to model something for the mouth, why not pick someone with a nice one?"

Then again, this could be like a MAC version of a Dove commercial..heh.

queenofdisaster

haha blah blah thin lipped right wing republican bitch blah blah thats all i heard. i f-ing love her she's so damn random.... haha! are you ready to be pushed on a bed and ravished?

Arabella

I agree that she's kind of annoying and she doesn't have the best mouth, teeth, or voice in the world, but I think it's good that MAC put a real woman in their ad instead of just another plastic Barbie look-a-like.